Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

old dog child posted:

hahahaha that is a great lesson plan

No joke because my class is all international students I have a Barry Sanders highlight reel saved onto my computer in my classroom for when they claim footballs players are just big men without any grace

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Probably Magic posted:

I still don't.

You should this game decides if indy clinches the division

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Chris James 2 posted:

4th quarter, 30 seconds left, down by 3. Texans finally give in and put Mallet back in.

First play, pick-six.

Mallettcopter?
nah
Ryancopter I guess

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

shiksa posted:

throw it to strong every time, literally every catch he's had in the nfl is a touchdown. cmon!!!

I hope he gets a third

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

I'm glad this and the Astros are keeping my mind off Real Life poo poo tonight

:smith:

squarerandom
Mar 24, 2007

Obviously you're not a golfer.
Lol Colts Defense.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Legit name the last time Indy had a defense

Actual answer, probably around 2007 or 2008

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Intruder posted:

I'm watching the Astros so I haven't seen but are the Texans just poo poo with the pass rush or is Indy getting rid of it super fast

There isn't much pressure, somehow

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

Intruder posted:

I'm watching the Astros so I haven't seen but are the Texans just poo poo with the pass rush or is Indy getting rid of it super fast

They are double teaming Watt and Clowney, That's it

Rivarz
Oct 11, 2004
He who flows like water

Chris James 2 posted:

4th quarter, 30 seconds left, down by 3. Texans finally give in and put Mallet back in.

First play, pick-six.

I really hope this happens

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Is there a McDonalds kiss my rear end emoji?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Intruder posted:

Lots of rollouts and moving the pocket and quick throws.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

Intruder posted:

The Texans who were supposed to have a really good defense have given up 20 to the Hasselbeck led Colts though

can't have it all.

the texans have hopkins and hoyer what more could you ask for!?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Intruder posted:

They've been doubling Clowney and Watt all game and the rest of the Texans couldn't rush a paper banner

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Intruder posted:

The Texans who were supposed to have a really good defense have given up 20 to the Hasselbeck led Colts though

Not just Hasselbeck. Sick Hasselbeck.

Currently worse than the Jags days ago

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Intruder posted:

hey he's a pro bowl QB

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Defensive guru Chuck Pagano who specializes in secondary is letter Hoyer carve his team up.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No joke because my class is all international students I have a Barry Sanders highlight reel saved onto my computer in my classroom for when they claim footballs players are just big men without any grace

is your esl class just 75% football discussion? because that's the best way to help them integrate.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
BOB has to join Philbin in the 2015 bad coach trash pile right?

Pagano too.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Athanatos posted:

They are double teaming Watt and Clowney, That's it

What a joke

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does anyone remember bob sanders. the linebackers coach for arizona. gotcha

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Metapod posted:

You should this game decides if indy clinches the division

I think we all know that's a foregone conclusion. :smith:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
lol colts

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Why can't my professors do that

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

Silly Burrito posted:

I just ate @McDonalds all day breakfast! *poop emoji* *poop emoji* *siren emoji* poop emoji* *ghost emoji*

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Silly Burrito posted:

the celebrated middle finger emoji

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Mel Mudkiper posted:

hahaha. my old roommate grew up in HK and came to america for school teaches English in HK now. he always reserves a day each week to show football to help them learn english since they have to think about the rules and poo poo as opposed to automatically understanding basketball or soccer.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

shiksa posted:

is your esl class just 75% football discussion? because that's the best way to help them integrate.

My two favorite things to do when I cannot figure out how to kill time is football clips and obscure English trivia

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

TG-Chrono posted:

BOB has to join Philbin in the 2015 bad coach trash pile right?

Pagano too.

nah

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cavauro posted:

does anyone remember bob sanders. the linebackers coach for arizona. gotcha

So that is what he has been doing

Piggles
Oct 10, 2006

Wilson with the Hail Mary to Tate!
Deandre has caught 10 of the 12 targets.

Dude is super good.

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Mel Mudkiper posted:

You know the rebellious Brazilian student is showing them Trent Richardson clips in the hallways after class to undermine you

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Intruder posted:

What a joke

Grantland's pocast yesterday spent awhile on the Texans and interviews some other Grantland person that loves the Texans.

They all hate what the Texans schemes are, though Mays thinks he's seen flashes from Clowney.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

oh man if the colts manage to lose this..

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Bench Mallet every game imo

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
loving emoji ads Jesus

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Petite Dinklage posted:

You know the rebellious Brazilian student is showing them Trent Richardson clips in the hallways after class to undermine you

Oh man I had so much fun after the Brazil v. Argentina game last year

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Metapod posted:

So that is what he has been doing

I think that's the other Bob Sanders

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

Yo did anyone post the Katie Nolan video in the N?V thread yet where she discusses Greg Hardy

• Locked thread