Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kareem Jackson is a joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

I'm so sick of the traditional AFC powers.

I agree, I'm sick of seeing the Bengals in the playoffs

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Intruder posted:

lol the Texans are a joke

lol they gave a shitload of money to Kareem Jackson and Derek Newton and Whitney Mercilus

lol the contract extension for Mercilus wasn't "He broke out during a contract year" but rather "He was showing signs he had the potential to break out the following year during a contract year"

Also, get this: Whitney is a girl's name

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Eifert Posting posted:

the Texans have been in just as many playoff games in the past 4 seasons.

makes u think

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Mallett was so excited for that first down

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

trying for a fg here is waving a white flag imo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Athanatos posted:

They need a fg anyway, why not take it now

it worked but it's 49 yards with garbageman Nick Novak and a td means you can let the colts score a fg on their drive, and it's just 4 yards

play to win not to tie imo

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Cavauro posted:

hm why wasn't jj watt on the field for that offensive drive? losing confidence in him? a trade possible? im tweeting 'there's a rift in houston, and it's not about to give you a 3d gameing experience' right now, rt if you can

I don't have twitter but can you post a snapchat of you reading your posts

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Athanatos posted:

Play for tie at home, win on the road

i guess we'll just agree to disagree!!!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Oops

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

anne frank fanfic posted:

hahaha dont worry though we didn't need to DRAFT A QB LIKE DEREK CARR WHO WAS OPEN AND WE COULDVE TAKEN HIM

yeah but his last name!!!

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Kareem Jackson makes me feel that feeling when you see someone to something embarrassing and you feel embarassef too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

kareem jackson!!!!! Bad player!!!!!! Bad!!!!!

• Locked thread