Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
rip ryan mallett until week 7 when BoB gets bored again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
hey yo gently caress frank gore for passing riggo

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

nuk why you gotta take away my hoyer bombs

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

weas posted:

I am still kind of in shock that Matt Hasselbeck is playing QB in an NFL game.

he's been crushing it, too.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

It's the last one

And Ruby Rose is in it

five nights at freddy's 4 is supposed to be the last one too, and i know that's a loving lie.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Tomorrow is final exams for my students so I don't have to get up early

I am gonna enjoy the only night game I can stay up for dammit

do you teach college? do you find your students switch majors at an alarming rate?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

commieB posted:

Does indy understand what a defnse is?

pretty sure theyre still hoping bob sanders comes back from his injury.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

throw it to strong every time, literally every catch he's had in the nfl is a touchdown. cmon!!!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

No joke because my class is all international students I have a Barry Sanders highlight reel saved onto my computer in my classroom for when they claim footballs players are just big men without any grace

is your esl class just 75% football discussion? because that's the best way to help them integrate.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

old dog child posted:

can someone gif that mallet pouty face

you're going to have to be more specific

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Sweeper posted:

When does Simms get fired? No one that is this awful at their job could possibly be employed much longer

this, but pagano/bob

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

fix -> in?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

it was... uh... it was totally a facemask!!! trust me!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

garrett graham or colby fleener - who is the most generic TE

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hoyer cmon dogg

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

El Ste posted:

He's a smart player.

just dont ask him to read anything more complicated than a highlights magazine

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ot incoming, chumps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Elephanthead posted:

gently caress it trade Luck to the Cowboy for 50 first round picks. We dont need him.

woah hold up just cause luck sucks rear end this year doesnt mean the colts are going to play the texans every week.

• Locked thread