Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Kalli posted:

That was the dumbest, worst coaching by the Colts possible

How the gently caress do you let Hoyer take a team 95 yards on you in 90 seconds and let up that Hail mary?

You position all the defenders behind the receiver, it is actually impressive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
This is what happens when you let Matt off his leash.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So I just found out a stunt woman on the new Resident Evil movie got into an accident that degloved her face

holy poo poo

What

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The gently caress was that Indy?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Intruder posted:

I'm watching the Astros so I haven't seen but are the Texans just poo poo with the pass rush or is Indy getting rid of it super fast

There isn't much pressure, somehow

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Why would you do that.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Matt loves the goal line fade, he shouldn't.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Eltoasto posted:

Thank you for calling him a star :)

He thought Matt was out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

mikemil828 posted:

No one touched him till he was in the end zone I guess

Also shootouts ftw

Shoutouts don't take 5+ minutes to score

• Locked thread