Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

One That's terror
Two that's terror
Three nothing wrong with me
Four let the bodies hit the floor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

one time i was watching this show on animal planet called 'bad dogs' which is what you would expect, and is in the format of a top ten list. anyway, the episode i was watching had three goats as its number one bad dog of the week.

A goat is just a kind of dog with horns

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Your dad almost boned Jim. Lmao.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dark Souls and Chill

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

qnqnx posted:

Guess what, they're right and vectors will dominate gaming

SEGA will never make Vectorman 3

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

program666 posted:

how is it possible that adult people don't get tired of that poo poo, specially considering that it's all just silly fanboysm.

The SEGA/Nintendo console war was badass. This Sony/Xbone crap just sucks major balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

• Locked thread