Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

hubris.height posted:

the pest is a funny movie but it has aged poorly, unlike john leg
I watched it a lot as a kid for some reason. Nowadays John Leguizamo lives in the same town I do. Well, that's my story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

im imaging a small town parade with John Leguizamo on the final float every year
I don't think this has ever happened unfortunately, there's a bizarrely high number of celebrities who live in my area though

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Ask them if I can have some money haha
Sure, I saw Willem Dafoe at the supermarket once and Steve Buscemi at a cafe, I'll hit 'em up for you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

there's a strip of highway in pilot hill which used to be bumfuck nowhere california but anyway a bunch of hollywood ppl bought bigass mansions there because it was mostly flat and empty. it's also OK wine country and i guess napa is pretty much bought out at this point so thats where everyone's going now. anyway my dad almost t-boned jim carrey on a moped with his huge redneck truck & it was the most terrifying experience of my life
Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I used to work at a video store and Jim Jarmusch rented a Dora the Explorer DVD

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Doctor Goat posted:

dogs arent cool enough to be goats
Incorrect

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

That dog high af lmfao 😂😂😂
She really enjoyed the beach

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off posted:

you live in the3 movie fargo
I live in upstate NY

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

For such a brief moment as I was registering the picture in the OP, I was hoping the "The Pest" picture was actually a picture of The Rock.
Portal 3: 10 Things We DO Want. #1: A new main character voiced by the man himself, motherfucking Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Mid-Hudson Valley, not really that far upstate but to anyone Westchester or south it's basically Canada

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

are you farther north than poughkeepsie? im in orange county
I'm in Ulster actually so not far at all

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Smash! Smash! the IRA.
My dad is from Northern Ireland too lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

I know a bunch of people in New Paltz and Kingston is cool but thats like all I know of Ulster.
Does anyone remember when you could watch movies synced up with your xbox party with a mystery science theater display on netflix? That was so cool
I grew up in NP and I live literally halfway between there and Kingston. It's a cool area

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hudson Valley Imps

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The Intellivision loving Sucks!!!! Megathread
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

Confused old man wanders into wrong thread

Adbot