Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«2 »
  • Locked thread
This thread is me workshopping some slogans for reese's peanut butter cups minis - unwrapped, bite-sized convenience meets the perfect combination of chocolate & peanut butter. Just posting this here on the (admittedly slim) chance that multinational corporations send ad scouts to fyad, to see if anyone is saying something on-brand enough to hire.

-Ah, the taste of chocolate and peanut butter together at last... mwa! Perfection! And unwrapped, too!
-Delicious! A wonderful medley of chocolate and peanut butter! All I can say is... more, please!
-I'm eating these things like popcorn! They're so tasty and good! Reese's peanut butter cups minis.
-These reese's peanut butter cups are sooo nice... but they're too big! Good news - now there's reese's peanut butter cups minis. In your pocket, anywhere.
-Mmmmm. So nice. A delightful midday treat.
-Reese's peanut butter cups minis. They're like a present FROM yourself... TO yourself!

email: g0mmyg0m@gmail.com [please put "REESE'S ENQUIRIES" as subj line]
PM inbox is open

yeah actually they will

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
Resses. The tasty treat, that's fun to eat.

yeah actually they will

reeses penus butter 4 my homies

Guess where this lollipop's going?

FLOOR

click to reveal my dark secret

resses, caramel treat in a candy shell, just in time for trick or treating!

paraone

this thread is making me want to go get a reeses peanut butter cups mini right now so... good job? >_>

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? poo poo is not as easy as it looks.

yeah actually they will

pog boyfriend posted:

this thread is making me want to go get a reeses peanut butter cups mini right now so... good job? >_>

Please mention me to the shop keeper

yeah actually they will

"Fistful of Minis" in a cool western font, like it's a parody of the old Clint Eastwood movie? A bad rear end cowboy walks into a low-down dirty bar, mean stares from outlaws and lowlifes, he orders a glass of milk. Bartender is like, milk?! (because its not bad rear end enough) we ain't serve no milk. Cowboys like, I need something to go with these Reeses peanut butter cup minis, reachesinto bag and pops a whole handful in his mouth. everyone stares. quick cut to everyone having a wild cowboy party eatimg lots of reeses and shooting guns in the air like yeeehaw! superbowl commercial

Chilled Cactus
They're crumbelievable!

dromal phrenia

paraone posted:

resses, caramel treat in a candy shell, just in time for trick or treating!

im going to ignore this troll

Chilled Cactus
Rolo tony brown town

crunk dork
we dont eat reeses pieces in europe and i think its because the advertising is too US centric maybe try:

- reeses pieces... ooh la la
- if theres One thing merkel and putin agree on: its reeses pieces
- from celine to bergman to houellebecq, reeses pieces keeps depression in check
- reeses pieces: its halal

Sai

Sai posted:

we dont eat reeses pieces in europe and i think its because the advertising is too US centric maybe try:

- from celine to bergman to houellebecq, reeses pieces keeps depression in check

I live in Ireland pal and I bought these in a regular shop

yeah actually they will

crunk dork posted:

Rolo tony brown town

i get it..i get it *nod emphatically*

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

FLOOR posted:

reeses penus butter 4 my homies

Holy poo poo

Sai posted:

they sell them in england nao ... never bought one tho. cnant eat that kind of stuff 2 often and when i do its fwiggin Chewits!!!!! haha

no they will not posted:

I live in Ireland pal and I bought these in a regular shop
im On the Continent and can only get them on the darkweb

Sai
i just thought of a couple...

POeanut butter cups: do it before you chewit
reeses peanut butter cups: chewier than a 15 story block of flats
reeses peanut butter cups: chew for victory
reeses peanut butter cups: chew chewits because chewits do it
reeses peanut butter cups: for xtreme chewers only
reeses peanut butter cups: unleash the taste adventure

I.N.R.I posted:

i just thought of a couple...

POeanut butter cups: do it before you chewit
reeses peanut butter cups: chewier than a 15 story block of flats
reeses peanut butter cups: chew for victory
reeses peanut butter cups: chew chewits because chewits do it
reeses peanut butter cups: for xtreme chewers only
reeses peanut butter cups: unleash the taste adventure

These are good. I like the one that alludes to a taste adventure

yeah actually they will

heres my thought process when I eat a reeses cup: gently caress, this tastes good but i know i shouldnt be eating this. im going to have to do a ton of Deadlifts to work this calories off, from Starting strength (mark rippetoe) 5 sets of 5 deadlifts at a high weight, and not Crossfit like fags do, it's Deadlifts from off the internet weightlifting advice forums.

manyak

I like all of the other ones as well. they were inspired by chewits slogans ... a big part of why i like chewits is because of the goodl slogans

manyak posted:

heres my thought process when I eat a reeses cup: gently caress, this tastes good but i know i shouldnt be eating this. im going to have to do a ton of Deadlifts to work this calories off, from Starting strength (mark rippetoe) 5 sets of 5 deadlifts at a high weight, and not Crossfit like fags do, it's Deadlifts from off the internet weightlifting advice forums.

manyak posted:

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more hosed up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? poo poo is not as easy as it looks.

WHy the fuckl would i even pay like a dollar for approx. 50 grams of garbage when I can byulk buy a poo poo load of DARK chocolate from amazon and dip peaces of it into my big peanut butter bucket i already have for getting fat from eating it so i can convert the fat into muscle later at the gym

I prefer to purchase a pricey knockoff that melts in transit from a goon vendor instead of supporting corporations

culinary snafu

I.N.R.I posted:

WHy the fuckl would i even pay like a dollar for approx. 50 grams of garbage when I can byulk buy a poo poo load of DARK chocolate from amazon and dip peaces of it into my big peanut butter bucket i already have for getting fat from eating it so i can convert the fat into muscle later at the gym

manyak

(to convenience store clerk)[holding up Reeses cup bar] uhh hey do you by any chance know if this stuff is Paleo? nah just kidding, i know the paleo diet is bullshit now, it has been debunked on the weightlifting forums i go on however i still like to maintain a diet thats high in protein and good fats (leaves the store) (comes back in) and good fats doesnt mean margerine and stuff like that, it can actually even be bacon and saturated fat s(leaves again) (comes back in) and low in processed sugar

manyak

manyak posted:

(to convenience store clerk)[holding up Reeses cup bar] uhh hey do you by any chance know if this stuff is Paleo? nah just kidding, i know the paleo diet is bullshit now, it has been debunked on the weightlifting forums i go on however i still like to maintain a diet thats high in protein and good fats (leaves the store) (comes back in) and good fats doesnt mean margerine and stuff like that, it can actually even be bacon and saturated fat s(leaves again) (comes back in) and low in processed sugar

lmao

manyak posted:

hahahaha

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

manyak posted:

emoji

manyak posted:

lol

yeah actually they will

boar guy
lol at everything

Deg

must be the same weightlifting forums that has 6 days ina. week (sun-sat)

crunk dork
its 2015 and the marketers for reeses peanut butter cups are going at it all wrong. they think its still just kids and fat people going for reeses peanut butter cups and ignoring the untapped market of body building forums posters who want to eat junk food and pretend that its good because it has protein in it

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

right, well, lets get this out of the way: eating too much candy will loving kill you. with that said, retard, if you go to the gym for 1 hour a day in your lunch break you can eat all of the candy you want without worrying about it. personally when i do like to eat candy which is pretty often because i go hard @ the gym and im ALWAYS hungry from my muscles getting bigger i like to eat Reeses Peanut butter cups, which contain peanut butter, which is a health food, and a very modest amount of chocolate, which is actually good for you if you only eat a little bit of it. DO not buy knock off versions of this candy!!

1: they have worse ingredients in them which are more dangerous for you, because theyre made in countrys like china which dont have any laws
2: the peanut butter is often gritty and plasticky at the same time somehow, and the chocolate is WAY too sugary whereas the chocolate used in Reeses Peanut Butter Cups is smoothj on the tongue and tastes milky but still cocoa-ey, and the center crumbles easily without being to dry and has the PERFECT amount of salt in it which is not that much salt since too much salt is bad for you even though a little bit is good for you. 1 peanut butter cup is about 100 calories meaning you can eat 4 or 5 of them and still be 1500 calories under your rda. and thats if you dont even go to the gym like i do

manyak posted:

I.N.R.I posted:

manyak posted:

In Training

i dont work out, and im fat, depressed and have a small stinky penis. Is it Reese's Pieces or reesy's peesy's

In Training

A unique point of the Nutrageous name was suggested in its advertising. It was implied that the Nutrageous bar was named such because it tasted so good, they needed to come up with a new adjective to explain how good it was.[3]

Chilled Cactus

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

ol yeller

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread
«2 »