Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

ok

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I made a mistake choosing 'town.'

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

that's funny, your post feels really stupid you horrendous ape

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i cant beleve people are using that acronym in my site. someone dayvig this human

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I shouldn't have, though.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

jonjoe's love for needlessly complicating things has surely lead him to choose either scum or 3p. this i believe. ##vote jonjoe

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

did we all wifom the same way

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote sirsamvimes everything about this guy's freaking posts. fake fake fake FAKE FAKE

SirSamVimes posted:

I want to vote punt but there's no way it can be this easy

especially this

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

such an in-depth analysis is unlikely to materialize day 1

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I am willing to let any claim of 'puzzlemeister' ride on to day 2, though it is probably fake since Hal has given us no exact mechanic of signing up for puzzle.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we all have few posts. I don't think that matters, and 300 fake sounding posts in the thread would make me less suspicious, because then I would just assume the person making them types like a weirdo.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

I don't like any of the current vote leaders for scum right now; SSV is becoming a typical d1 lynch due to low content, and this feels like more of the same. I'm curious about Hal's puzzlemaster claim, and I don't see the reason to vote punt.

This is a weird post though. You don't think postcount currently matters, but then say people posting tons of weird content would make you less sus of them so therefore postcount does matter to you? sounds like some weird posturing to me.

##vote GulagDolls

I said I don't think postcount matters because it is so early in the game, yes, and then made another point about how making a bunch of posts is not a necessary requirement for sounding fake as GOTG implied, and in fact an artificial quality in posting is something that tends to seep through in individual posts and not in someone's entire posting 'style' as a whole.

I don't like how you attempted to frame my post. It's very dishonest. I think you are attempting to appear town by jumping on me because it gives you more of an excuse to not make a significant comment on the other potential murder candidates, and possibly because one or more of them is your scumbuddy.

Kashuno posted:

I like Punt's position and am willing to back it for lack of a better case right now. Votes breed discussion

##vote Hal

I also dislike this statement of an obvious mafia truthism for no reason. Furthermore, I am OMGUSing you with my spaghetti strat, and you will surely die by chainsaw defense. LYLO. ##vote Kashuno

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Lumpen's List

Eggs
Milk
Bread
Chicken
Honey
Chai
Graham Crackers
Kale
Bell Peppers
Romaine
Chungo

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I will not unvote you Kashuno. you will die today, for the big crum bum mistake you have made, which was questioning me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

jon joe posted:

I want to make a non-toxx bet with you all: if I follow gulag's every vote, I will win this game

##vote jj

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

I want to be a puzzler.

##vote SSV

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

This daisychain of votes gives me great power.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

guilty!! guilty!! he's fwiggin guiltY!!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

A triple-vote chain is stupid, but you know what isn't stupid, is a quadruple-vote chain

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

OK

SWARM

##vote cpig

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

cpig is definitely lying about his role.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Puntification posted:

Haha funny story, I may or may not have forgotten that roles like SKs being alive means that mafia don't actually control the lynch during that argument.

Regardless It doesn't make sense to argue the existence of enough town to have vts supports the position that we're likely a minority and eccocop is OP. You are also making assumptions about how these eccocop results function without any basis, it could be 3p alignment blind if the results come back scum/not scum.

This poster......is mafias

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

oh i know this one ##vote hal

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

B R I T I SH
P O S T A L
M U S E U M
J A W S
GT

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

its a philosophical puzzle. does a puzzle need a solution? can't it just exist?

the answer is no. kill this guy

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

White to mate in 2

rook to e6 and queen to a2..?/?/

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

scum found: hal

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Hal.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Give me puzzle.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Gamerofthegame posted:

It really isn't something.

If anything it reveals Asiina has a NK but why would scum announce their target? And kill the dude everyone is trying to pine for a vote?

That'd be silly, Pmush.

##vote pmush

that'd downright dumb tbh

why do you think pmush is scum for that.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

maybe there is no doctor.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

it doesn't seem strange to me.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kashuno you said you liked that post. once you say you like a post you cannot take it back.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

It the one that seemed to have a coherent strand of thought running through it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

we have to kill 100 yrs. no way around it

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

##Vote 100 I don't like these most recent posts, and I didn't like SA already.

what exactly do you not like about them

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

yoW!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kashuno hell i believe it.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

why would mafia choose delayed kill over kill, if they could do one or the other..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Kashuno posted:

no it doesn't because we have the following:

• 1 NK on N1
  • 0 poisoining on N1

• 0 NK on N2
  • 1 poisoning on N2

If you argue the poisoner is 3P, why did they not poison anyone n1?

If you argue the poisoner is scum, how does RBing me confirm anything?

It's stupid and I don't know why you assume it's good based on that.

town poisoner

• Locked thread