Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i don't believe poison mushroom is as confused as she says she is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

goddamnit

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

gently caress this. gently caress this game. gently caress mafia. gently caress anyone who's ever signed up for one of these games and played it to completion. gently caress spaghetti and meatballs. gently caress drinking water

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote kashuno aaa! aa! i don't care!

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

poison mushroom you useless plate of spaghetti. change your vote or so help me god i will bring down the thunder. not metaphorically. I am literally a rain god and will make your life inconvenient with my powers.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote poison mushroom you're all scum

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Actually how can you vote P. Mush after this:

That's a pretty ridiculous claim but it's certainly believable. There's too much detail to just fake.

I'm game to claim.

i didn't read it. I was just going off the dozen posts that said "wow what is going on!! what is happening!!"

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote tt but this is fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i should trust instincts and not listen to anyone else when playing mafia!

• Locked thread