Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Super busy right now. But love the concept, so guess I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hi, I'm vanilla town.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

So who on this player list was most likely to choose scum?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I agree with this. I can't imagine you choosing scum.

I don't know everyone on the player list. And we aren't lucky enough to have someone like Rarity in this game who almost 100% would have chosen scum.

I was hoping someone else might have insights along these lines though. It is not often we have the benefit of being able to hunt scum based on people's stated preferences of team.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

The only person in this game I believe would never pick scum would be me.

Maybe KB.

I believe JJ having a crazy role with multiple alignments.

Yeah, I'd never pick scum. I'm good at it, but I'm never happy to be picked for it.

I also can't imagine you'd pick scum. And I could swear I've seen Hiip whining in scum chats before about hating it. He can correct me if I'm wrong. But I was assuming you two were definitely not scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Based only on game content I can see Sam as scum. I agree with Gulag on that.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SirSamVimes posted:

It'd be best to stick with game content. It's too easy for someone to think "Hey, I'm on record as hating scum, I could easily coast by on meta".

Ok.

##vote SirSamVines

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

CapitalistPig posted:

I refuse to vote any survivors in this game.

If I think they are really scum I'd vote for them. But yeah, I see no reason to go after them specifically.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SirSamVimes posted:

So is your reason for voting me that my posts are "fake", as Gulag said?

You twigged me initially with your vote on the 3p. Easy vote to go for when you are scum.

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote Asiina

But yes, I also agree with Gulag that this post feels way fake:

SirSamVimes posted:

I want to vote punt but there's no way it can be this easy

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

SirSamVimes posted:

That's the thing though, my content hasn't even been notably low this game. The only argument against me is that I am fake.

Wasn't the only argument.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal's claim sounds utterly ridiculous to me. But I'm fine letting it play out till tomorrow.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

I have to get mad vicariously through other people's feeds.

I don't check facebook often enough to be super bothered, but I have a few people on there who are wrong about everything.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hello friends, if you would like to be part of the Puzzle Of PerilTM then just post your desire in the thread before the end of the day. I need to know how many Puzzlers there are so I can get everything ready in the night. If you sign up try not to die in the night because that would be a pain in that rear end, ok? Also if you don't sign up don't think that means you are free from the PerilTM because you actually aren't.

Thanks in advance, brave Puzzlers!

I will puzzle.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also, fyi, the Gulag/JJ/Asiina vote chain just put SSV at -2.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (6): HiipFire, Kashuno, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes, jon joe, Hal Incandenza
SirSamVimes (3): Someone Awful!, GulagDolls, King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, Hal Incandenza
Hal Incandenza (2): Puntification, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Asiina, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Asiina, CapitalistPig
Tremendous Taste (0): Asiina, Asiina
jon joe (0): GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Puntification (0): Hal Incandenza, Asiina, SirSamVimes, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, SirSamVimes
GulagDolls (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Asiina (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (0): Puntification, Puntification
Kashuno (0): GulagDolls, jon joe, GulagDolls, jon joe

Not Voting (4): CapitalistPig, Gamerofthegame, Podima, Poison Mushroom

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 13th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

My vote count didn't include PM, fyi.

----

I'll hammer cpig if it comes down to it, since he hasn't done anything of note. But I'd still prefer SSV.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Also at my computer for only 15 more minutes, but I should be able to phone post right at deadline.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Fresh count before I walk out the door. So I can more easily see where things stand on my phone:

Votecount for Day 1

CapitalistPig (6): HiipFire, Kashuno, GulagDolls, SirSamVimes, jon joe, Hal Incandenza
SirSamVimes (5): Someone Awful!, GulagDolls, King Burgundy, Hal Incandenza, GulagDolls, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, Hal Incandenza, Poison Mushroom, Puntification
Hal Incandenza (1): Puntification, CapitalistPig, Kashuno, Asiina, Tremendous Taste, Kashuno, Asiina, CapitalistPig, Puntification
Tremendous Taste (0): Asiina, Asiina
jon joe (0): GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, Kashuno, GulagDolls, jon joe, Asiina, Asiina, GulagDolls, jon joe, SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Puntification (0): Hal Incandenza, Asiina, SirSamVimes, Asiina, Hal Incandenza, Gamerofthegame, Gamerofthegame, SirSamVimes
GulagDolls (0): Kashuno, Kashuno
Asiina (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (0): Puntification, Puntification
Kashuno (0): GulagDolls, jon joe, GulagDolls, jon joe

Not Voting (3): CapitalistPig, Gamerofthegame, Podima

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 13th, 2015 at 8 p.m. EDT

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

LM when I die tonight can I come back as stump aligned?

I really don't know why you keep assuming you will die.

Wouldn't scum be trying to kill town rather than 3p survivors?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

Because of all the people in this game who could be lying about their alignment, there is no chance anyone will ever be able to paint me as scum.

Eh, fair. But I still think their priorities would be elsewhere. If I was scum I would definitely not be looking at you tonight. I mean, obviously I'd kill Podima with his whopping two posts for the good of the game, but even outside my desire to kill lurkers I'd still focus on trying to hit town first.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I just had to double-take and reread the page because I thought people were talking about if Asiina is naked.

If Asiina is naked then Cpig can't be an eccocop? Or?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Oh nevermind, haha, went back and reread and I understand your mistake now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

okay no I revise my 3am opinion, that's bad logic.

If there's enough town players to have VT then there's gotta be a reasonable number of town, or else town would need as many strong roles as they can get to counteract the bunch of 3Ps and probably some number of scum.

If there were only a few town then eccocop makes no sense since most people would turn up not town aligned, but there must be enough for there to be some VT players, so eccocop could be a role in this game that would have some use.

Yeah, your/hiip's previous logic was bad, but this is correct. I know for a fact this game contains at least two vanilla town now thanks to that flip. To me that indicates we have a fair amount of town relative to scum.

• Locked thread