Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maximum Leader
Dec 5, 2014
are there people who think he faked his own death?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
steve jobs is alive and well in his glass palace floating above cupertino

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
You know how Mail is supposed to find appointments in email text and help you add them to the Calendar? Seems like selecting an address from the suggestions list ought to actually record that address, but lol no

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Works on my machine

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Last Chance posted:

Works on my machine

on mine if you click the explicit "add..." thing it puts at the top of the email sometimes, the location stuff works. if you click the chevron that fades in when you hover over a time in the body of the email, the location stuff fails. can you verify it works when you open the event pane from the fade-in chevron thingy?

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Ahhh haha, yeah it's hosed up. If you use the arrow keys instead of clicking the address it sorta works. But it just looks like the view isn't "ready" for mouse input yet or something, but if you scroll through the addresses, it starts highlighting them when you hover over and then it Just works.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Last Chance posted:

Ahhh haha, yeah it's hosed up. If you use the arrow keys instead of clicking the address it sorta works. But it just looks like the view isn't "ready" for mouse input yet or something, but if you scroll through the addresses, it starts highlighting them when you hover over and then it Just works.

crappled again

also it took two tries to make that gif bc the first time, loading the gif capture app made the view freeze and stop taking any input, had to close mail.app to get it to go away

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
✔ Flash the time separators

✔ Show the day of the week

✔ Show date

✔ Announce the time: On the quarter hour [Vicki] :wink:

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
OP, I hope this helps...

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

✔ Flash the time separators

✔ Show the day of the week

✔ Show date

✔ Announce the time: On the quarter hour [Vicki] :wink:

same but serena

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
there's also no reason to have AM/PM turned on, unless you're locked in a room without windows for days

• Locked thread