Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Everyone on this show is a pretty cool person, but they will still probably die. I really like Moe's outfit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Davincie posted:

im thinking the genius girl you only see on tv screens is a mech or ai

Uhh wasn't she shown as a little girl at the end though?

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

hmmm... the perfect insider.. inside her.. my god the mech theory is coming together

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Cao Ni Ma posted:

So is Magata supposed to be the corpse here? For all intents, the setup seems to have been that it was a perfect closed room. So I'm guess thats not really a corpse. Which will sort of go along with the extra exposition added into the interview

Looked like a doll to me, so maybe she really is an AI or something.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

dogsicle posted:

yeah, i really liked their mirror monologues. i can't see how Magata wouldn't be an AI at this point, which makes the story immediately more interesting

i have no idea what's up with the girl who keeps asking what words are though, if any of the seminar kids matter anymore.

she represents the audience asking questions about the mystery

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

yeah I got the impression she didn't speak very good japanese and that dude is like her host

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

The Devil Tesla posted:

But yea, I like this show so much you guys. I want next week's episode right now.

yeah same, I really like the 2 main characters too so it's fun seeing it unfold with them

• Locked thread