Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Punchline and Your Lie In April were both good recent NoitaminA shows, despite the former seeming the least likely candidate for that block.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah, for like the four days a year it wont be in for repairs.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

'Not very good people' is a bit strong, so far anyone's greatest crime is 'being a bit pretentious'. Which is only really a crime if you're an indie game developer.

e: obviously not including murderer lady

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I think my favourite part was the sterile, Andromeda Strain-esque atmosphere of the lab.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Wasn't expecting the death count to rack up that quickly. Also :yikes: the ending

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Gonna lol if it ends up being the last case from AA: Dual Destinies

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Given all the talk about the younger sister looking older than the doctor, I'd be very surprised if it turned out that the person in the room was who she was supposed to be.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Multiple personalities ehhhhhh..... Lots of information this episode, but I haven't a clue any more.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I'm not even sure what end-game the killer is working towards by actively stopping them from calling the police, unless they're planning on killing everyone and hoping somehow nobody comes to investigate, it's inevitably going to happen at some point. I guess some evidence they still need time to dispose of?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

This show seems very confused about what happens when someone gets declared not fit to stand trail/not responsible for their actions, I'm fairly sure you end up in a mental hospital not 'okay you can go now'. Sure she ends up locked in a lab but that was purely of her own volition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I know Unix is what ran Jurassic Park....

• Locked thread