Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
That lil ball back it has is going to grow bigger and bigger until reginald gets you. And if you try and crush him when hes big all these lil reginalds are going to pour out of that ball and swarm your arm covering it completely and eating away your flesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
is reggie dead yet?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

The Rage posted:

Public schools

They wont let you have a tweety bird keychain cause they think you'll choke somene to death with it.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=95594

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi, I think Reginald ate a spider. A very small amount of research indicates that perhaps Reginald is a female who ate her mate? It doesn't sound like they generally just eat other spiders for fun. Although I have never seen another spider around there?

All I know is Reginald is just hanging out right now next to a set of spider legs. No body. Just legs.

I was originally just joking about Reginald murdering me, but...

Better change reggies name to Anita.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Thats what Anita wants you to think. She killed reggie and took his legs

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

mr.capps posted:

get out of here al borland you are not a true believer

In doubt there is wisdom and the TRUTH.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

YeahTubaMike posted:

why wouldn't you just change it to regina

Regina is a county and a bad one. Also its close to vagina.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

YeahTubaMike posted:

then you can name it regine instead, after the chick from living single

then it sounds like you're a creepy itallian talking about vagines.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
Did reginald get the thing?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I feel bad for stringing you along op but the spider is actually me.

https://www.facebook.com/263087494832/videos/10153351164519833/

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm centipede man I will release my house centipedes into your home! PREPARE YOURSELF.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

OctoberBlues posted:

Reginald is sure enjoying all of the love from the thread. To show his appreciation, he did a little dance for you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU5o785OpFg

!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

hate hoot posted:

I have a centipede in my apartment but it is not as chill as Reginald. The first time I saw it I made it a deal, that I would let it stay (and live) if it kept out of my sight. But I have seen it multiple times since then and done nothing so now this centipede probably thinks it can walk all over me.

What if it actually walks all over me? :ohdear:

I have like 10 or so living in my apartment I killed a few and then gave up. They just keep coming but w/e they eat bugs and I only see them around winter.

THey for some reason love my computer desk area so they'll climb up and down the wall and skitter behind my keyboard. They're pretty chill tho.

I make an agreement not to kill them if I don't see them and they haven't come around since.

Spiders I make the same agreement with, but I haven't ever seen a single spider in mmy apartment. So they're doing it right.

• Locked thread