Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Imperial
Sep 4, 2014
Ouch, RIP Tinyest Panzer I. :( Probally killed by the Bofors 37mm AT guns or Wz. 35 anti-tank rifles that are abstracted of course.

On the bright side, I got an upgraded tank. Go Tinyest Panzer #2 II (t)

I vote against unit reformation, we play what cards we are dealt with.

Maybe also a unit profile what killed our first named unit. [Polish cavalry, or the heavy weapons attached that would well murder a Pz I. ]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Evil Imperial posted:

Maybe also a unit profile what killed our first named unit. [Polish cavalry, or the heavy weapons attached that would well murder a Pz I. ]

Well, technically AT guns are in the game already so I'd prefer to say small arms fire + grenade.

As for the unit profile, I'm planning something for dead units for its own testpost. Just gotta find some photos of actual disabled Panzer I's in Poland, and I'm too lazy to google it at the moment.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
"Nothing good can come of fiddling about with time and space, Go with Option 1#. And be sure to shoot anything that comes out of a blue telephone box."
/

Evil Imperial
Sep 4, 2014

Jobbo_Fett posted:

As for the unit profile, I'm planning something for dead units for its own testpost. Just gotta find some photos of actual disabled Panzer I's in Poland, and I'm too lazy to google it at the moment.

Well I was hoping for a profile on the various 37mm anti-tank guns.

EDIT: Trying looking for disabled Panzer Is on Google, no luck without violating hotlinking.

Evil Imperial fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Oct 15, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Evil Imperial posted:

Well I was hoping for a profile on the various 37mm anti-tank guns.

EDIT: Trying looking for disabled Panzer Is on Google, no luck without violating hotlinking.

S'all good, I've got plenty of books to choose from. I've got another EE on the way that'll talk about the cute tank(ette) we've been seeing.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013

Klaus88 posted:

"Nothing good can come of fiddling about with time and space, Go with Option 1#. And be sure to shoot anything that comes out of a blue telephone box."

"I agree. Time Travel is best learned to the English and their weird police boxes.

meatbag
Apr 2, 2007
Clapping Larry
I'd like to claim the 9th Bruckenpioniere, and rename them Die blauen Reiter.

If I have a vote, no reforming.

Edit: Fixed the german.

meatbag fucked around with this message at 18:59 on Oct 15, 2015

Katznmaus
May 29, 2013
This game really does look way fancier than usual.

I'd like to have a special unit (of my heart) myself if at all possible. Either the Flak or the Pak with the name Admiral Smashington.

meatbag posted:

I'd like to claim the 9th Bruckenpioniere, and rename them Der Blaue Reiters.
If you want "proper" german it is [singular]Der blaue Reiter, [plural]Die blauen Reiter / Blaue Reiter

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Danzig Corridor South - Part 2

Axis Turn 8, Danzig Corridor South - September 06, 1939 - 17:00
Weather: Cloudy (Dry) | Forecast: Clear (Dry)

Bruckenpionieres continue to lay it on thick by capturing the airfield south of Koronowo AND removing the AA gun as a threat behind the frontline.

It's apparent already, by looking at the combat details, that experience alone can be a game-changer, whether its offensively or not.

The Aux Inf eliminates the AA gun, clearing the way for our aircraft to rearm and refuel safely.

The bridges to Torun have a lot of allied forces on or near them, which can be a huge pain. Bridges/rivers funnel units and expose themselves to more danger, you don't want to be caught flatfooted on one.

Another interesting note, before the giant patch this game received, surrenders didn't generate any XP :psyduck:

Gottfried GoFast also gets in on the action, scaring the ATGs and getting some good hits on them at the same time.

Allied Turn 8
Nothing of note

Axis Turn 9, Danzig Corridor South - September 07, 1939 - 08:00

Our AT gun forces the TKS to retreat into Koronowo (If a unit retreats into a location that can be capture, it does not change owner). The Aux Panzer IIC tries to kill the TKS but fails, and the 1st Kavallerie picks up the slack.

With the TKS out of the way, we start attacking the infantry guarding the bridge. Apparently they never got the memo to move, or help out friendly units in the local area.

Overview of front. I got overzealous with my Aux Arty and tried trucking them into the next-nearest town (Wabrzezno) and they were subsequently ambushed. Thankfully, the low-strength infantry can't do as much damage as they'd like.

We've also cross the river and have surrounded Torun, which we still need to be careful about. Eliminating the enemy artillery is top priority so that assaults on the city aren't broken up, while supplying and positioning are troops will require one(?) more turn so that we aren't at a disadvantage.

In the South, The Tinyest Panzer gets revenge on some cavalry; the AT gun east of Wloclawek is badly positioned and we're ready to take advantage of it.

Like so. GG is relentless in his attacks!

Allied Turn 9
If you expected something other than nothing, you were wrong. I guess I should mention that the AI does try to reinforce units at times, but they are also restricted by prestige gains. If they haven't been reinforcing their units (or don't have units to reinforce :v: ) it may be a sign that they are getting ready to buy new units.

Axis Turn 10, Danzig Corridor South - September 07, 1939 - 11:00
Weather: Clear (Dry) | Forecast: Clear (Dry)

Beware of the hun in the sun!

Torun is cleared out, and the obsolete artillery has been getting its fair share of attention from engineers and aircraft alike.

The 12th Gebirgsjagers capture another valuable bridge and push back the Polish defenders.

Specifically so that TTP can rush in and finish them off.

1st Kavallerie attack the rail bridge near Koronowo, we see our Stukas bomb units taking refuge in Rypin and see our advance over the river.

Keep it up, Radec's Roughhousers!

Allied Turn 10
:confused:

Axis Turn 11, Danzig Corridor South - September 07, 1939 - 14:00
Weather: Clear (Dry) | Forecast: Cloudy (Dry)

The bridge is cleared, Rypin is assaulted several times, and the newly-formed Polish infantry (no doubt using survivors from the many broken units in the area)

Allied Turn 11
:question:

Axis Turn 12, Danzig Corridor South - September 07, 1939 - 17:00

After the Bruckenpionieres attack the suppressed infantry, our stukas come in and eliminate both units. The city of Rypin has no defenders left, and it is easily captured.

Throughout the campaign, Panzer Corps will keep track of destroyed units. So far, the losses have been entirely one-sided. Save for a very unlucky turn where we watched a Panzer IB unit dissolve after multiple cavalry attacks, we've completely eradicated 54 Polish units.

High command congratulates us once again for our swift, and decisive, actions.

Seriously, nothing happens up north. :shrug:

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 21:37 on Oct 15, 2015

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Equipment Evaluation

TK/TKS

The finalization of a development line that began with the Vickers-Carden-Loyd Mk VI tankettes, became several variants (TK1, TK2, TK3) and ended with the TK and TKS. These vehicles had little armour, limited armament and were of questionable effectiveness. They don't stack up against proper tanks, and have little more to offer than armoured cars.

In any case, the Polish armed forces produced the TK, which holds the distinction of being the first armoured track-laying machine to be built in quantity in Poland. The TK had a single 7.92mm Hotchkiss gun, a max armour of 8mm, and a crew of 2 men.

The TK was followed up with the first TKS model which had a different superstructure, new suspension, slightly increased protection (max armour of 10mm instead of 8mm. Unfortunately, it still carried only a single 7.92mm machine gun and had a crew of 2 men.

The second TKS model (No separate model name given) was upgraded with a 20mm autocannon. Very few of these upgrades/conversion were made, but the better armament allowed them to better combat most combat vehicles of the German invaders.

This image was flipped horizontally. The driver was on the left side, looking forward.

Unfortunately for Poland, they simply did not have enough of these produced to stop the tide of war. The handful that were converted generally gave a good account of themselves.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Reform vote result:
2 (Yes) - Change the past, change the future
2 (No) - What's done is done, we can only move forward

Went with a coin toss, came up No. Nothing shall change.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

But the future refused to change!

Do we get He112s in this game or is it all 109s and Stukas? War Thunder has given me an unhealthy love of the He112. Though I might be misremembering and it didn't serve past the Spanish Civil War.

Koorisch
Mar 29, 2009
Just a heads up, if anyone else would like to get this game it's only :10bux: for the base game on Steam until October 22th.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Night10194 posted:

But the future refused to change!

Do we get He112s in this game or is it all 109s and Stukas? War Thunder has given me an unhealthy love of the He112. Though I might be misremembering and it didn't serve past the Spanish Civil War.

The He-112 did serve in very small numbers for a lengthy amount of time, but it was never produced in any useful amount. I don't recall the He-112 being in the game, but we'll have a lot more than Stukas and 109s.

Koorisch posted:

Just a heads up, if anyone else would like to get this game it's only :10bux: for the base game on Steam until October 22th.

The DLC is also heavily reduced and, if you enjoy the base game, the added content is worth its weight in gold.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Intermission 02

First things first:

Our first unit to be eliminated was The Tinyest Panzer by several attacks by Polish cavalry.

Polish Cavalry seen here trying to escape retaliatory strikes by Ju-87 Stukas

Panzer IB of The Tinyest Panzer, seen knocked out in the outskirts of Irownoclaw

R.I.P. The Tinyest Panzer (Panzer IB) | Turn 4, Danzig Corridor South - September 05, 1939 - 17:00

Available Prestige: 2171 (1864 after reinforcements)

Our infantry looks to be forming a stable, reliable group. Experience is capped at 225, so we're well on our way to maxing them out before the campaign is even half-way complete!

Our special forces of the infantry (for now), our bridging engineers (Die blauen Reiter) have make a stellar effort in gaining XP and contributing to our efforts.

Our Pak 36 (Admiral Smashington) has been a great help despite the inherent vulnerabilities of early AT guns. Our AA gun, on the other hand, has done diddly.

The PanzerFaustian Pact has been accumulating a lot of good experience that we'll be able to put to use if he survives long enough for us to get better tanks. The Tinyest Panzer (#2) is well on the way to recouping lost experience.

Gottfried GoFast is almost maxed for exp. Great stuff! TANSTAAFL may not be killing a lot, but the experience he is getting will serve us for a long time.

Lastly, our air force has shone brightly with a huge amount of experience accrued for both Stukas. The 109 getting over 100 experience lets us overstrength him if we want to.

Core
pre:
Unit Name                     Unit Type [Transport]           Exp     Claimant 

Land Units
A.Gottfried GoFast            Sd.Kfz.222                      204     Tin Tim
B.12th Gebirgsjagers          Gebirgsjager                    212     szary
C.Radec's Roughhousers        Wehrmacht Inf                   198     Klaus88 
D.The Tinyest Panzer (#2)     Panzer 38(t)A                   086     Evil Imperial
E.(The)PanzerFaustian Pact    Panzer IIC                      181     Godna
F.TANSTAAFL                   105mm leFH 18 [Opel Blitz]      176     Fat Samurai
G.Admiral Smashington         37mm Pak 36 [Opel Blitz]        180     Katznmaus
H.4th Wehrmacht Inf           Wehrmacht Inf [Opel Blitz]      169
I.6th Pioniere                Pioniere [Opel Blitz]           190
J.Die blauen Reiter           Bruckenpioniere [Opel Blitz]    148     Meatbag
K.8th 3.7cm FlaK 37           3.7cm FlaK 37 [Opel Blitz]      000
L.1st Kavallerie              Cavalry                         177

Air Units
1.7th Bf-109E                 Bf-109E                         117
2.10th Ju-87B                 Ju-87B                          220
3.Reconnaissance Flight       Ju-87B                          203
Policy Vote

Option #1: Save our prestige, no spending.

Option #2: Give Radec's Roughhousers some trucks

Option #3: Only spend prestige to OS - overstrength - our units.

Jobbo_Fett fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Oct 17, 2015

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
Option 2, put trucks on the boys!

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment
"Option 2 obviously. My Roughhousers WILL surpass the k/d of Gottfried GoFast!" :argh:
/

Evil Imperial
Sep 4, 2014
Option #2: Mobility wins battles, we have lots of time to upgrade our units after Poland.

Kangra
May 7, 2012

Great to see this get off the ground!

Next artillery unit you get, I'd like the biggest caliber available (eventually up to 21cm), and name it Die großen Sargnägel.

As for the current vote, Option #1. Save the prestige. The infantry could use the exercise.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Never, ever give Gebirgsjagers transports of any variety. They're mountain infantry that can freely move through those hexes, and hills as well for that matter, but as soon as you add any sort of transport they lose that capability as a unit can only move as fast through terrain as its slowest unit - which in the case of mountains is only one hex a turn for anything other than them. Unless you intended this as a joke option...

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lord Koth posted:

Never, ever give Gebirgsjagers transports of any variety. They're mountain infantry that can freely move through those hexes, and hills as well for that matter, but as soon as you add any sort of transport they lose that capability as a unit can only move as fast through terrain as its slowest unit - which in the case of mountains is only one hex a turn for anything other than them. Unless you intended this as a joke option...

Just double checked this... I never knew it did that! Guess I'm going to have to amend that option, Gebirgs won't get trucks.

One thing I did know is that a paratrooper unit shouldnt be given transports because they will lose them if they embark on planes. Not sure if thats ever explained anywhere

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Just double checked this... I never knew it did that! Guess I'm going to have to amend that option, Gebirgs won't get trucks.

One thing I did know is that a paratrooper unit shouldnt be given transports because they will lose them if they embark on planes. Not sure if thats ever explained anywhere

Yeah, none of the specialty infantry should be given transports for varying reasons but I think you're right and they never actually mention that to the player.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Lord Koth posted:

Yeah, none of the specialty infantry should be given transports for varying reasons but I think you're right and they never actually mention that to the player.

Except Bruckenpionieres. I don't care how it affects their actual river crossing ability, they need to get to rivers ASAP.

Also, if I remember correctly, there's at least 1 special infantry you receive that shouldn't be given transports for other reasons aside from affecting special movement.

Kangra posted:

Great to see this get off the ground!

Next artillery unit you get, I'd like the biggest caliber available (eventually up to 21cm), and name it Die großen Sargnägel.

I'll try to remember this.

I forget when our core starts increasing, but we'll get to 30~ish within 3 in-game years.

Godna
Feb 4, 2013
Option #2 German's are nothing if not the pinacle of efficency.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
Can I nab a fighter squadron?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

the JJ posted:

Can I nab a fighter squadron?

The 109 we currently have or a future one? And do you want it to have a custom name?

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015
Darn I was hoping to nab the 109 but if JJ is after it then I would like to claim the Stuka with the most exp. If I can get the 109 can it please be named: Geschwader or if it i s the Stuka then please call it: Zerstörer. Thank you.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The 109 we currently have or a future one? And do you want it to have a custom name?

I'll take the current one. In honor of a good author and in recognition of my ambivalence for the cause we're fighting for, Call it the Luckily It's Just a Sim

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Any chance of getting a Stuka? Call it the Death and Glory if there is. They get both.

With their Literal Doomsirens. Actually, use that name instead: Literal Doomsirens.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

the JJ posted:

I'll take the current one. In honor of a good author and in recognition of my ambivalence for the cause we're fighting for, Call it the Luckily It's Just a Sim

Iain M Banks?

Will have it done

koolkevz666 posted:

Darn I was hoping to nab the 109 but if JJ is after it then I would like to claim the Stuka with the most exp. If I can get the 109 can it please be named: Geschwader or if it i s the Stuka then please call it: Zerstörer. Thank you.

We'll almost definitely get another fighter (not sure when though) so if you want to wait I'll get you in the next one.

Night10194 posted:

Any chance of getting a Stuka? Call it the Death and Glory if there is. They get both.

With their Literal Doomsirens. Actually, use that name instead: Literal Doomsirens.

Will do.

koolkevz666
Aug 22, 2015

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Iain M Banks?

Will have it done

We'll almost definitely get another fighter (not sure when though) so if you want to wait I'll get you in the next one.

Will do.

Thanks but I am good with a Stuka. Not so good with being patient and waiting haha.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Iain M Banks?

Will have it done

Will do.

I would have made it GSV if I had the space.

Hemming and hawing over the morality of video gaming the Nazis and then doing it anyway (with a cheeky nod to their excuse) deems very Culture to me.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Why the hell did they put an Actual Doomsiren on the Stuka B?

Nazis are weird.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Night10194 posted:

Why the hell did they put an Actual Doomsiren on the Stuka B?

Nazis are weird.

Psychological effect, plain and simple. If your opponent already has morale issues, then it becomes particularly effective.

I'd have to double-check; I think you could attach the siren on any stuka variant but it ceased being standard after '42.

meatbag
Apr 2, 2007
Clapping Larry
My goon pontoon platoon is definitely going to need trucks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

meatbag posted:

My goon pontoon platoon is definitely going to need trucks.

They've already got trucks though :D

Katznmaus
May 29, 2013
The answer is always: more trucks.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Katznmaus posted:

The answer is always: more trucks.

This is skewing my view on the Autobots in the weirdest way.

Oh, and safe to say Option #2 won the vote. Radec and co getting some sweet trucks to ride in style with!

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Starting Prestige: 2171
Prestige after reinforcements + upgrades: 1814
Prestige per day: 0

Objectives
Decisive Victory: Capture all objectives and at least 3 Aux Forces must survive.
Marginal Victory: Capture at least 3 objectives

Our plan is simple: The Aux Forces will perform a holding action and wait for our main assault force to relieve them. Then circle around the eastern portion of the map and hit Lodz behind its fortifications. At the same time, a recon in force will occur towards the north, bringing the bridging pioneers to help with the river on that side.

Core
pre:
Unit Name                     Unit Type [Transport]           Exp     Claimant 

Land Units
A.Gottfried GoFast            Sd.Kfz.222                      204     Tin Tim
B.12th Gebirgsjagers          Gebirgsjager                    212     szary
C.Radec's Roughhousers        Wehrmacht Inf                   198     Klaus88 
D.The Tinyest Panzer (#2)     Panzer 38(t)A                   086     Evil Imperial
E.(The)PanzerFaustian Pact    Panzer IIC                      181     Godna
F.TANSTAAFL                   105mm leFH 18 [Opel Blitz]      176     Fat Samurai
G.Admiral Smashington         37mm Pak 36 [Opel Blitz]        180     Katznmaus
H.4th Wehrmacht Inf           Wehrmacht Inf [Opel Blitz]      169
I.6th Pioniere                Pioniere [Opel Blitz]           190
J.Die blauen Reiter           Bruckenpioniere [Opel Blitz]    148     Meatbag
K.8th 3.7cm FlaK 37           3.7cm FlaK 37 [Opel Blitz]      000
L.1st Kavallerie              Cavalry                         177

Air Units
1.Luckily ItsJustA Sim        Bf-109E                         117     the JJ
2.Zerstorer                   Ju-87B                          220     koolkevz666
3.Literal Doomsirens          Ju-87B                          203     Night10194

Aux Forces
AA.10th Army SdKfz 222        SdKfz 222                       000
BB.10th Army Panzer IB        Panzer IB                       000
CC.10th Army Panzer IIC       Panzer IIC                      000
DD.10th Army Panzer IA        Panzer IA                       000
EE.10th Army Panzer 38(t)A    Panzer 38(t)A                   000
Axis Turn 1, Lodz - September 09, 1939 - 08:00

A closeup of the starting situation in the east. Our armored forces are in a bad way, facing lots of infantry in favorable terrain and anti-tank guns.

We surround Sieradz and Kalisz. Kalisz is eliminated quickly.

Our pioneers perform admirably in clearing out cities.

I want to send out the Luftwaffe to help our stranded forces immediately, but the minimal range of the Stuka hurts us here.

Zerstorer helps clear out Sieradz

In the east, we clear out the airfield but can't eliminate the infantry unit.

Pushing up north in the east exposes the fortifications around Lodz. Its not a good idea to go up against these without any preparation.

Allied Turn 1
Very little occurs. The calm before the storm?

Axis Turn 2, Lodz - September 09, 1939 - 11:00

Oh, cool! More Gebirgsjagers for us to use, although I wish they were more special or someth

Oh wow! That movement buff is absurd.

No, seriously, this is huge!

Continuing with the offensive, Zerstorer keeps devastating ground units.

Even Luckily ItsJustA Sim (I couldn't fit all the spaces for whatever reason) gets in on the action.

The new mountain troops don't perform as well as I want.

Meanwhile, our 1st Kavallerie vacates Lask for us.

We end our turn with a defensive line for our Aux Forces, away from the cities that benefit the Polish forces.

Allied Turn 2

Polish cavalry try to break through our armour, it doesn't work out so well

Axis Turn 3, Lodz - September 09, 1939 - 14:00

Attempt #2 at clearing out the forest is better

Stuka! Stuka!

A Panzer 38(t)A follows up the stuka attack on a TKS unit and almost wipes it off the map.

I don't get to show off our artillery much this mission, but he performs consistently like this against the enemy cavalry

Evil Imperial's tank unit mops up after the artillery.

Oh hey! It's the northern forces. You guys doing well up at Turek? Cool.

Nice.

6th Pioneers really like doing 6 damage. Coincidence?

Allied Turn 3

As expected, the Polish ATGs finally reach our tanks and kill off a weak tank unit

Axis Turn 4, Lodz - September 09, 1939 - 17:00
Weather: Clear (Dry) | Forecast: Cloudy (Dry)

Not all our Stuka Strikes do... anything.

Don't fight AT guns head on with tanks.

The charge of the light brigade version 2.0

An overview of the southern area

For those wondering where Radec's Roughhousers and Admiral Smashington are, they were sent to scout Lodz. Knowing that I can't get through the fortifications, they divert themselves up north. Admiral Smashington is goading the TKS.

And up north, we approach Leczyce. It should fall soon.

Allied Turn 4

:smuggo: Nice try, TKS

Axis Turn 5, Lodz - September 10, 1939 - 08:00

The Tinyest Panzer and our 109 both destroy enemy units, clearing the way.

Our pioneers are secretly trying to open a gate to hell.

AT gun? Check. River Modifier? Check. We're going to build a dam made out of TKS'

Hey what's going up Nor-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :supaburn:

Allied Turn 5

Continued in Part 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

szary
Mar 12, 2014
Someone was a bit optimistic when placing terrain features on this map, there's no way there are so many hills and literal mountains in this region of Poland.