Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Keep Terry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

So could you have actually got the water bucket first or does it keep preventing you from moving forward? Also, do Brad and Rage's combos do different things (not counting the one that does trip status) besides more damage?

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

C-Euro posted:

When you found that orphanage I thought for sure we were headed for some sort of pedophile situation, so I'm "glad" that didn't turn out to be the case.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Blackheart posted:

There was no time. They could only save the pants.

Well, that is preferable.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

thevoiceofdog posted:

...and that's part two. Who's gonna step up to the plate for the final 3rd of the game? Pick three characters out of this list:

http://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=48955&c=516964817NFJD

Choose wisely.

Hmmmm, you want us to vote on whether or not to keep using certain party members? This feels somewhat familiar. Painfully so.

:catbert:

I'm on to your game dogboy. Don't think I can't take a hint.

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

Karate Bastard posted:

What's this guy doing in the game?

Suffering, mostly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

You know. Thinking about it, this game is kinda depressing, huh.

• Locked thread