Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
They taste like fishy salt and have the worst texture of anything I've ever eaten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEExCEE

yo u brought this on yourself

drilldo squirt

I'm super angry at this, the overpriced cookie mix and brownie mix cooked together isn't even making me feel better.

----------------

drilldo squirt

GEExCEE posted:

I'm having a lazy day, so gently caress going to a good place.

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I was thinking of making pizza for late-lunch this afternoon, now I'm thinking I made the right choice (not to order from dominos)

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

drilldo squirt

Good choice.

----------------

real_slime

by Lowtax
that's what anchovies are like

that's why they're good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

drilldo squirt

What's it like eating terrible anchovies all your life?

----------------

real_slime

by Lowtax
it's good

----------------

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.

GEExCEE posted:

i mean who puts fish on 'za?

ron color
you just need some vegetables to set it off. maybe some olives and banana peps?? next we need some sweet + savory...I'm thibking some oven roasted bbq chicken. now for the coup des gras...how do you feel about no cheese

Senior Management

The only thing sadder would have been if Drilldo ordered delivery Burger King and they got his order wrong

:jerry:

GEExCEE

Love gettin together with some of me best mates on the weekends and just 'chove out

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

oh wait anchovies are what we call spicy dilis in the philippines. I love the stuff even on pizza, but the american anchovy method of prep is p bad imo compared to the way it's prepared back home. Like, you can eat it just like that or add it to rice and stuff

real_slime

by Lowtax

Thunder Moose posted:

it's a good point

tuna kind of works in a tuna melt kinda way but that goes with mayo not italiano sauce.

squid, mussels, etc, get outta here. that stank is gross with cheese and tomatoes.

anchovies are good but they aren't at their best on a pizza pie. i'd go with extra garlic and salt instead of anchovies on pizza.

putting fish and cheese together in a meal is pretty hosed up really. different worlds.

real_slime fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 11, 2015

----------------

joke_explainer

I love anchovies on pizza but it has to be good anchovies... and good pizza.

problematic hug

thank you i almost ordered anchovies from dominos pizza chain usa

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

i'll get some spicy dilis from my house next time I go home. I'll try it on thin pizza and see if it's any good. it's more sweet than salty so it might be good

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

drilldo squirt posted:

never get dominos

fixed

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

Damp Star Baby

nothing from dominos compares to the pizza I'm eating rite noe

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

joke_explainer

Damp Star Baby posted:

nothing from dominos compares to the pizza I'm eating rite noe

what is it? pic

ron color
dudes talk about about pizza all the time but have you EVER seen a picture.............................no

joke_explainer

ron color posted:

dudes talk about about pizza all the time but have you EVER seen a picture.............................no

PYOP: Prove Your Own Pizza

Looke

same

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I'm eating pizzas so fast I'd have to take poop pics as proof

ron color
dominoguy: aight so far we've gotta one pie w anchones, onnies, peppos, smokey mustard chicken, smaller peppos, boomers, naynos, tubers, kale, a single olive, and rocket sauce instead o dom's sauce you got it oh and please don't talk about poop sir it disgusts me

Damp Star Baby

Chill la Chill posted:

I'm eating pizzas so fast I'd have to take poop pics as proof

pretty much this. My pizza no longer exists in this world :(

Matey

eat food

real_slime posted:

it's a good point

tuna kind of works in a tuna melt kinda way but that goes with mayo not italiano sauce.

squid, mussels, etc, get outta here. that stank is gross with cheese and tomatoes.

anchovies are good but they aren't at their best on a pizza pie. i'd go with extra garlic and salt instead of anchovies on pizza.

putting fish and cheese together in a meal is pretty hosed up really. different worlds.

I feel like shrimp could work, but to be fair I haven't tried it and I probably never will

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Damp Star Baby posted:

pretty much this. My pizza no longer exists in this world :(

an idiot: here let me take pics of this pizza before I eat it

me: yoink

Piso Mojado

joke_explainer posted:

PYOP: Prove Your Own Pizza

Piso Mojado

Dominos is actually really good pizza and my preferred delivery (deep dish -> pepps and mush)

Course, that might be because Its the only pizza place that doesn't use provel cheese where I am from. If you don't know what Provel cheese is, its a combination of several other processed cheeses mixed with liquid smoke. its like eating rubber and in certain places in the midwest, its on EVERYTHING!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Piso Mojado posted:

Dominos is actually really good pizza and my preferred delivery (deep dish -> pepps and mush)

Course, that might be because Its the only pizza place that doesn't use provel cheese where I am from. If you don't know what Provel cheese is, its a combination of several other processed cheeses mixed with liquid smoke. its like eating rubber and in certain places in the midwest, its on EVERYTHING!

sounds like Imo's (I'm also in the ozarks
piso)

and yeah it's reaal gross. Provel is not good ever as far as I know

drilldo squirt

Piso Mojado posted:

I like their cheese but their anchovies suck balls. In a bad way.

----------------

Piso Mojado

opioid agonist posted:

sounds like Imo's (I'm also in the ozarks
piso)

and yeah it's reaal gross. Provel is not good ever as far as I know

imos pizza is loving vile. but their toasted ravioli is amazing. it blows my mind that provel is catching on throughout the country, but most ppl have never heard of t-ravs.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I will get the t-ravs soon, they sound good

im cute

Thunder Moose posted:

gently caress you if you've never had a sundried tomatoes + orange roughy piz'.

im cute

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
This thread subconsciously made me order a pizza.

PYOP no fish, spicy sausage and extra cheese

poverty goat

your pizza is blurry are you sure its ok to eat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
yeah the guy who made it must not have had his glasses on. It was actually pretty good.

• Locked thread