Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Thread delivers, 5
Thank you, Lowtax.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

I really liked the part with the Rowdy Trout, that was my favorite part
He's swimming with spunk!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

It's difficult trying to recall what my life was like before I was introduced to the Rowdy Trout
Probably some frisky tail-flipping frolic, but not as much frisky tail-flipping frolic as now. In terms of the amount of frisky tail-flipping frolic in your life, well, there's more.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

I'm trying to convince my wife to get a tattoo of The Rowdy Trout but she is refusing and saying "I don't want it."

WOMEN
She doesn't want people to think she's swimming with spunk.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Out Of Control! 10 Reasons You Won't Believe How Rowdy This Trout Is!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

I don't think I'll ever forget the day The Rowdy Trout swam his way into my heart.
The picture's been sitting on my phone for like six months, I'm glad I chose today to post it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Now I'm sad that I didn't buy it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

Daikatana
I still laugh at "We need bugs and frogs."

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

"The Rowdy Trout Ranch is conveniently located on the North Fork of the South Platte about an hour from Denver and makes for a quick easy trip to the mountains for a memorable day on the water."

Holy poo poo, it's only an hour away from me. That is convenient!
Please take photos.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Astrofig posted:

wow good for you, that means you literally have nothing good going on in your life and should probably commit a messy and public suicide lmao
You paid money to rereg in like a minute.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Astrofig posted:

Yeah because I consider them stealing from me. Can't go after them legally----yet----but might as well stick around, see what they eventually admit to that might be actionable in court, who knows. *shrug*
They'd arrest you for being too rowdy in court.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They'd put you in Rowdiness Confinement in prison.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

I'm seriously excited at the concept of somebody taking me to court over banning them from the forums, it'd be hilarious as hell.
I hope they call me as a witness and I have to explain the origins of the Rowdy Trout.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Astrofig posted:

Hey, who knows what other retarded shady poo poo you're getting up to. *shrug* We'll see I guess.
Me, looking at Rowdy Trout and then at this post: Nevermind that poo poo! Here comes Mongo!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

OctoberBlues posted:

Yes, the Rowdy Trout is clearly proof that Lowtax has been up to nefarious activities. Clearly.
This goes all the way up to the associate manager in charge of the clearance section at Safeway... or should I say... SHMORKWAY?!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Look out, Lowtax, you're about to be drug investigated by drug police and then go to drug prison, because you just got too drat rowdy!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

My god, Lowtax, stop giving that child all of your trout drugs! You're making your child too rowdy on drugs and now she will begin roughhousing and she will have to go on time out... or is it TIME TROUT?!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Lowtax posted:

THIS COURT FINDS YOU GUILTY OF GIVING ALL OF THE DRUGS TO YOUR IDIOT KID

BAILIFF, PLEASE REMOVE THE DEFENDANT AND HIS ROWDY TROUT
The rowdiness riots of 2016 tear across the city, killing more than 200. The trout laughs. The trout laughs!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Astrofig posted:

Dunno, I'd been avoiding this subforum. Your guess is as good as mine.
Your post history is full of posts in this subforum from the last week.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

dee eight posted:

There was something fishy about the butler....
Probably a pisces working for scale
Now what's all this brouhaha?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

thathonkey posted:

the bg is probably going to be stuck like this for months or years even when lowtax loses interest in the forums again if that hasnt already happened
Good.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wowbagger2004 posted:

OP are you going to buy a load of these from wherever you saw it and resell them to goons for hundreds of dollars or are people going have to try to reverse engineer it from photos like the get out frog? If so you should take another photo with a softcore girl in it so her published dimensions can be used as a frame of reference again.
I missed my chance to buy that one when I found it six months ago. The company that made it no longer lists it on their site. As far as I can tell, this is the only record of its existence.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

But you could contact Sergeant's Pet Care Products. Rowdy Trout was part of their Crazy Paws line.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

mobby_6kl posted:

Apparently it's a popular pet, too!

I love this so much.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Abe, please goldmine this thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Sorry, habit.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

thathonkey posted:

how many times have you gotten laid since becoming admin ? it's been a life dream of mine ever since i heard of The Something Awful Forums circa 2000... i bet you are just swimming in stank puss these days. confirm/deny ??
I'm having hours of fishy fetching fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Boy, this thread sure got lovely, huh? Lowtax, please goldmine this before it gets worse.

• Locked thread