Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I'm here to chew bubblegum and swim in spunk, and I'm all out of gum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Ratjaculation posted:

pagetrout snypa

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I see that all the trouty rowdiness has summoned the head of Carol Channing once more. We live in amazing times.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Harald posted:

ive seen rowdier trout

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

If ya ain't down with the Rowdy Trout then you'd best :frogout:.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I was at the store today, and looked for the Rowdy Trout, but sadly I only found the Chillin' Goat.

Really seems more BYOB than GBS.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

dpack_1 posted:

We have clearly let the trout calm down too much, not even stickied after an everdread addition.

Goons need to up their rowdy game and keep this trout on the line!

It was stickied yesterday, but apparently it was just too rowdy to keep the sticky on it.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I checked eBay and ran a Google Shopping search for the Rowdy Trout, and came back empty. I think they are trying to keep the Rowdy Trout all to themselves!

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

You're counting on Ralp not trying to remove it himself, doing something wrong, and destroying the entire forum in the process

He did ban the whole forums last week, so it could happen.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

yes but that was after Lowtax sold them to the Cheeseburger Network so no harm no foul

It was actually Lowtax's first tweet when the forums went down:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Since this thread is no longer stickied it is up to us to keep the Trout at the top of the page, where he belongs.

I need to figure out what other places carry Sergeant pet products in this area since I only found the goat at the first place I tried.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Bismuth posted:

We should petition that company to produce more trout, its not even on their website anymore.

These other trout-based toys are extremely weak and un-rowdy

Yes, they are insufficiently rowdy. That oven mitt or whatever in the second one is getting close to rowdy, though.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I checked a pet store tonight to see if they had any Rowdy Trout, but I found only this pretender to the throne:

Clearly not rowdy, more like demented.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Same.

• Locked thread