Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Thread delivers, 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Thank you, Lowtax.
I really liked the part with the Rowdy Trout, that was my favorite part

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mr. Pumroy posted:

50% off is a hell of a deal for the rowdy trout
I'd pay well over retail price for a Rowdy Trout so you are indeed correct

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
It's difficult trying to recall what my life was like before I was introduced to the Rowdy Trout

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Gonna sticky this thread for a day to ensure everybody else can experience the feelgood sensation that is the Rowdy Trout

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

OctoberBlues posted:

This guy gets it!
DONT COME IN HERE AND TRY TO DETRACT FROM THE ROWDY TROUT EXPERIENCE

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Wow, just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Wowbagger2004 posted:

Spunk really does add a lot to the swimming experience
I love swimming in spunk.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I'm trying to convince my wife to get a tattoo of The Rowdy Trout but she is refusing and saying "I don't want it."

WOMEN

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Yes

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
This is very good and I appreciate your contribution

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I don't think I'll ever forget the day The Rowdy Trout swam his way into my heart.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

The picture's been sitting on my phone for like six months, I'm glad I chose today to post it.
Yeah, I'm glad I returned to posting in GBS in time, or else I would've probably missed it forever.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I am bestowing upon you the gift of a red colored name to show thanks for everything you've given me.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Hello

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

OctoberBlues posted:

I considered making a photoshop of the rowdy trout crashing into the world trade center, but I just don't think he would ever get that rowdy?
Bush did 9/11

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

TracerBullet posted:

Of the following games you played in 2000, which has made the most lasting impression?

I bet Thundra?
Daikatana

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

symbolic posted:

did john romero make you his bitch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP8jwu7mZpY

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
https://twitter.com/ashleenkathli/status/652981730559660033

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pocket posted:

Rowdy Trout, Sr.
That's more along the lines of a Majestic Trout, imho (In My Honest Opinion)

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

OctoberBlues posted:

"The Rowdy Trout Ranch is conveniently located on the North Fork of the South Platte about an hour from Denver and makes for a quick easy trip to the mountains for a memorable day on the water."

Holy poo poo, it's only an hour away from me. That is convenient!
Dear god please go and take photos

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

Yeah because I consider them stealing from me. Can't go after them legally----yet----but might as well stick around, see what they eventually admit to that might be actionable in court, who knows. *shrug*
YES take me to court because I banned you from the forums!!! This is a really good plan and I'm sure will work out well for you!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

They'd put you in Rowdiness Confinement in prison.
I'm seriously excited at the concept of somebody taking me to court over banning them from the forums, it'd be hilarious as hell.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

Hey, who knows what other retarded shady poo poo you're getting up to. *shrug* We'll see I guess.
Ooooooh you're one of those Internet Guys With A Secret Master Plan. You remind me of King REoL, back in the good ol' days.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

You honestly expect me to believe that the kind of person who thinks this poo poo is funny is not doing roughly ALL the drugs?
I am doing all of the drugs

all

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

Look out, Lowtax, you're about to be drug investigated by drug police and then go to drug prison, because you just got too drat rowdy!
I'm going to be taken to court because Rowdy Trout caused somebody to be banned on an internet forum and also I'm being sued for doing all of the drugs

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

Wouldn't surprise me, that's all. Probably gives 'em to that idiot kid too, that's how she comes up with those dumbass stories.
Hey now, I have TWO idiot kids, not just one. But still I'm wondering why you continually choose to surround yourself with things you hate?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FactsAreUseless posted:

My god, Lowtax, stop giving that child all of your trout drugs! You're making your child too rowdy on drugs and now she will begin roughhousing and she will have to go on time out... or is it TIME TROUT?!
THIS COURT FINDS YOU GUILTY OF GIVING ALL OF THE DRUGS TO YOUR IDIOT KID

BAILIFF, PLEASE REMOVE THE DEFENDANT AND HIS ROWDY TROUT

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

Dunno, I'd been avoiding this subforum. Your guess is as good as mine.
If I had to hazard a guess, and I may be completely off base here, I might speculate that the reason you choose to go to a website you do not like and spend your personal time repeatedly expressing how much you do not like it, is because you perhaps don't have much going on in your life.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Astrofig posted:

consider yourself corrected lol

OMGROWDYROWDYROWDY

PUPRLEMONKEYCHEESE

DISHWASHER
Let's get back to your plans of taking me to court, I want to hear more about that.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Pansacola posted:

Lowtax, do you solemnly swear to tell the trout, the whole trout and nothing but the trout, so help you God?
I do.... ALL OF THE DRUGS

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

haha

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Holy poo poo I am enjoying these Rowdy Trout photoshops

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Holy poo poo this thread is funny

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Mass murder = ultimate rowdiness

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

a starwar betamax posted:

will lowtax be refunding 50% back on eveyrones account in the spirit of the rowdy trout
Yeah let me just pull out some cash from MY BAG OF MASSIVE DEBT

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
Jackpot!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

thathonkey posted:

just wanted to ask that the thread take a moment of silence to pay respects to Rowdy Roddy Piper may he rest in peace. he wouldve loved this the most of anyone.
RIP in peace

• Locked thread