Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I think the vision said that it was one of the lower level workers at the factory who caused the trouble, not the boss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Hooray, a happy ending! That guy can work for Toil even more now!

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Arkanomen posted:

Maybe it's a mutation and seeing as it helps you steal things maybe it's a Misplacer Beast.

:catstare:

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Would getting in good with the Church reduce the cost of future healing and other services?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
The monster is also the loot.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Is the flute around to be examined?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Maybe the flute was carved from the wood of an evil tree. You know how trees can be.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
If nothing else, keeping the guy alive so he can be interrogated about his flute and/or flute playing skills would help.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
That bandit dude seemed like he knew how to tame and train monsters. Oh well.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Mr. Nemo posted:

This flute is taking us back to our angsty teen dwarf years.

Truly a dangerous artifact.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
So, the ballista blew a hole in the cow's spirit, but it didn't seem to be affected while it was alive. The giant snake was also shot, but it isn't doing any haunting.

Clearly we need to shoot more things with the soul-rending ballista.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
When we get back we need to invent some sort of powerful bat-killing device. Maybe something like spiked chains on a stick you can wave above your head.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Whatever the trolls are doing, they're probably hungry. Looks like they set their deer on fire and tried putting it out with the soup? Perhaps they can be bribed or befriended with a heaping banquet of dire bat roast?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
They were the best accountants, though.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
What does a goblin usually say? "Bleh! Feck! Scrunt!"

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

Khami is nearly beheaded. Nearly, as the stone club scrapes the top of his turban where nothing but cloth resides.

Jesus dude, don't scare me like that.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
"I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle."

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Telsa Cola posted:

Yes but why is she acting like she is in the postion to be able to dictate those restructuring/leadership roles. Isnt that something that the regulatory monster hunting board or whatever should do. She is talking and acting like she controls and owns ITEC when she is someone we had a contract with.

If she wants that power then she needs to become a major shareholder and support our company via cash or divine favor on a constant basis. :colbert:

Im going to Vote C. We hosed up but also kinda did not so lets just cut our loses and go deal with this fusion thing without her over our head.

The two highest postions in the company were held by Dwarf Dude and Dwarf Cousin. Neither of those entities seem to exist now so leadership falls down to the next guy.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Remember how all this was caused by looking for an exotic animal trainer?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
I think the most devoted would be the priest that's chained to an altar and does paperwork 24/7 and will continue to do so until they die of exhaustion in a few decades.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

super sweet best pal posted:

Yeah, that's why I mentioned him. I thought it very telling Rim didn't put any effort behind recruiting Mårgått beyond the demand to yield.

It seems like they were the god of libertarian hobbits so maybe it worked out for the best.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Fight smarter, not harder, by shooting everything with the magical ballista.

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe

Slaan posted:

Has the ballista ever done anything good for us? Mostly seems useless or actively detrimental to me

Did you see what it did to that Dire Wolf?

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
Shoot the hive with the ballista

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skellybones
May 31, 2011

Fun Shoe
So what if the mimic turns into a crate with an arrow in it?