Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
B: I apply with the bureaucracy to start my very own Monster Hunting Guild.

I: I am a Gnome and my life expectancy is seven years and 47 hours as of seven years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
BURN THEM ALL

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Nyaa posted:

1) No
2) Angry thing
3) Yes

This

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1:
What mission will you take on next?

C: The Noisy Attic
A worried grandmother gave a knock on your door one evening, complaining about a strange noise in her attic. Would you be a dear and see to it for her?

2:

F: I go to Skvababt house on the outskirts of town to see if she is still interested in the the position.
(-1 wealth)[/b]

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Knock on the door, ask "who's there?"

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

1:

You are about to engage in what could be the toughest Battle of Wits of your life thus far. Whilst the battle might not be to the death, it could still have far reaching consequences.
What area you decide to focus on is therefore of supreme importance.

B: Charity.
I try to get the best deal possible for Philberta Axblossom. I have a tough battle ahead of me, but if I can succeed my reputation and the reputation of ITEC in turn will see marked improvement.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
4:
H: I grab a few dogs in the nearest alley,

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
wait a while and see if we notice anything else weird

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Nyaa posted:

Throw a bottle of oil at G6, if it covers something invisible, throw a torch to lit it.

burn it to the ground

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
MORE FIRE

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Swedish Thaumocracy posted:

You 12 precious ultra-rare ghost cupcakes are within your possession still. They wont be consumed unless you explicitly vote for them to be.

I mean, we have to eat them soon though right? How long could a cupcake possibly be good for?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Can we burn it?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
I vote we throw oil on it, and burn it.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1:

Worried about your new team not being back yet?

2:

B: Decent-quality daggers.

3:

I: Wait for more offers, but send Konnie out to find them. He seems to have a a strange knack for such things.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
eat a cupcake

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
INVESTIGATE THE HEAT SOURCE

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1:
Konnie still needs a new pair of daggers.

B: Fine-quality daggers. [-02 Wealth] – Is is likely he will accept these as adequate. Can be obtained post-haste.

2:
Konnie needs some armour, if he is to fight with you. As does Abigail.

C: Two sets of bog-standard military surplus leather armour [-02 wealth]

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
kill the kobold, advance slowly through the mine

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1:
A: Investigate the door.

But make sure we use a glove or a handful of dirt so our hands don't get stuck if this is the trap.

Also what did we do with the Kobold we had?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
B: Plan Abigail
Rush the enemy as quickly as possible; push kobolds into the lake with your superior strength and arms.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
What do we get for letting you out?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
2: Speaking of which, Ragnar will hopefully be out of his cell soon.

-Ab: Send Abigail to get whatever she can find whilst konnie is working.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
How much wealth could we get for the crown?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Eat Egg, Take crown, smash other kobold eggs.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Ask Ragnar if he would like to join our guild

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
no to the gnome. Let's try and recruit Ragnar though

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Could we expect to find any good buisness opportunities in Harst? Or a way to make profit from preventing the disaster? Or maybe a way to profit from helping cause the disaster?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Tran posted:

1. B
2. Volunteers only.

Pay out wages now, tell the ones going to Braav that we'll see them in a couple weeks. If Kvelar wants to go on the quest for Toil as we suspect, appoint Johakim to hold down the fort. As a doctor of sorts he's at least somewhat educated, and having two brothers as co-workers he's got incentive to keep things together.

This

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
1: They just keep coming! What are you going to do!?

B: Fight Even More Defensively
It seems fate has clumped you together. So be it; form the worlds smallest shield-wall with Kvelar and let the Salmonsters break upon your fortress of steel.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Oh God, we are the dwarf that destroys the town!

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003

Mr. Nemo posted:

Okay, new plan.

Bury FOOF under the sand in L12. No thrower. Party argues in K14, retreats into forest at first sign of the snake. Arbalest fires at L12 when the snake emerges, hopefully hitting both the snake and activating the bottle. If not possible prioritize hitting the bottle, but I imagine even shooting at a nearby hex should send a shockwave that would activate it.

Ask the party HOW they would want to position themselves, so we can compare.

This

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
A: Seven orbs of varied colour, size, intensity and warmth flit about around you.
They are familiar and they tug at your body like urchins at a fair or as small fish nibbling at your toes. You could inspect them, it would be easy. One of the orbs is noticeably weaker than the others. It is dying.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
How do you know you are not in my dream?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
H: Something else?

Say nothing to her, have Skvababt put an arrow through her skull quietly.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
B

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
E. New deal! We want all the slimes and all the loot, but if they help us fight we will allow them to leave afterward unmolested.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
C: Trust in Maik'e.
Let him do his thing, re-evaluate from there.

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
Do we know that we are dreaming?

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
D: The Abandoned Hallway
You saw it on an academic field-trip. A closed off section of the mines where the veins had run dry. Or had they? Well that was the official story. It was probably super boring but maybe it wasn't? No one really knew the full layout of the mountainhome, not after hundreds of years of dwarven labour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Dog Day 80
Jun 23, 2003
C