Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
by pretending that his shin neo zeon was neo zeon, char didn't have to build it from scratch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that makes me mad, tho

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
name a single wing character that wouldn't be fine with that

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
duo kind of sucks but deathscythe is kickin' rad.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the idea of either watching divers or skipping it entirely before watching re rise really bothers some people.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i believe in chuchu.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
even if bright wasn't working for a government that despises him, he spent most of his time in space. it's a long trip back to earth. even with a generous vacation allowance (which he probably didn't get), he definitely couldn't get back home very often.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i think the beginning of msg was far darker than anything that happened in 8th mst. jesus christ, the scene where fraw's family dies!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it wasn't hope at all, though. it was a silly historical curiosity with no power.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
neither of those dim mobile suits look like confusing robot swans. do better next time.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
my enthusiasm is tempered by the sheer number of pointless multimedia projects they put out.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
he could have made a cameo in turn a, still looking 35

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the thing you have to remember is that sleggar was a super hot chad.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the only other guy on the ship with muscles was ryu, and well. ryu.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the titans were 100% motivated by fear of spacenoids increasing the hotness gap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's fair