Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i like how zeta gundam starts out with camille seeing char and immediately going gently caress yeah i want to be team up guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/tvtuners/status/1259638900227805188

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why are kamilles parents so bad at staying alive

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

MechaX posted:

I’ve played Zeonic Front.

The Guntank is probably more dangerous than the Gundam because at least you can see the Gundam before you get blasted rather than massive artillery crashing into your face fired from the unseen distance by the Guntank

minovosky particles were a mistake

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

realistically tactical nuclear weapons should be abundant in the post minovsky world.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

How big an improvement is the Gundam mk ii over it's predecessor?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Is gundam ZZ a must-watch?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

im on episode 35 of zeta and was/is there a point to bringing haro back

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why do jerids girlfriends keep dying

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Wow kamilles death field managed to kill four twice

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Ispeaking of pilot competency it's weird char hasn't gotten an actual moment to dunk on some fools

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Terper posted:

Tomorrow when I wake up I'll watch the first Mobile Suit Gundam movie, making it the very first Gundam I ever watch outside of short youtube clips such as when some dude in a robot is attacked by a bunch of almost naked ladies and is very confused.

thats the gainax short film mememememe

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I thought zeta Gundam was supposed to have a good ending?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

is there a gundam game where you can just play as a giant haro loving zakus poo poo up and what not

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

the haro should pilot a giant haro like the chao in sonic adventure 2 multiplayer

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I just finished chars counter attack its pretty loving bad rear end

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also why did chan die so pointlessly

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Alright onto IBO featuring my favorite gundam character Archer EMIYA

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

has it ever been said what amuro did during ZZ

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I'd rather zeta get a remake because while it had great moments the script and what not needs a second pass.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Burns posted:

The only bit of zeta i dont like is the design choice for Titans mobile suits being so zeonic in style and colouring.

they're literally using next generation zakus.

EthanSteele posted:

Even if Kamille is fully recovered it's fully in-character for Char to just not check up on him and see if he is recovered because he's a bastard.

tbh leaving kamille alone is probably the one good thing he did post zeta

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also ignoring characterization kamille is theoretically the one guy in uc who could beat CCA-era amuro since according to WOG he's the strongest newtype, right?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

chiasaur11 posted:

Not really. He's a stronger Newtype, but Amuro's strong enough to keep Kamille from doing anything too fancy. It would come down to piloting, and the thing about Amuro is that he fights like an ace pilot who's also a newtype, while Kamille fights like a Newtype who's also a good pilot. When it's three on one in Zeta, Kamille's in trouble and needs to either get bailed out or do something clever. When it's three on one for Amuro, it's not even a road bump.

yeah but zeta also has char not really doing anything amazing piloting wise so its hard to assesses

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

tbf CCA is not all that out there (until the end where it becomes the most out there but thats kind of the point).

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

power levels

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

You know if the psyco Gundam hadn't inexplicably exploded from being stabbed in the head they could have given it to char or amuro

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

GM's have never been rad.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

what is the meme around the big zam

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Midjack posted:

Once it enters mass production the Federation is finished.

tbh it seems more useful than the battleships in uc.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

just make mobile suit carriers and have the mobile suits screen the big zams ez

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

So the origin is a series of ovas but they all had a theatrical premiere correct? Why not call them movies do they lack the poise and gravitas you might expect from film?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It's about what cinematic ambition

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i just started the origin and maybe its the weed but this opening battle is hella badass

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Yo now I see why char was so hosed up

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

hold on are they about to do some principal skinner bullshit with this aznable family kid

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Also the film doesn't give me impression that that moment informed his character in any way

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i think its amazing how they didnt introduce any new models in the origin

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

also there should have been a harman karn cameo

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Do you think char or amuro would be able to take the gold in the g Gundam tournament

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

are there any behind the scene looks at zeta gundam? cause I read somewhere tomino kind of hated it at the time.