Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

is there any actual method to the puff puffs? it's one of the few trophies i have left but i haven't gotten a single one.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

yea ok posted:

is there any actual method to the puff puffs? it's one of the few trophies i have left but i haven't gotten a single one.

i got the same ones over and over for a while. i think because i was using the same characters for everything? dunno

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Puff-Puffs are entirely random from what I could tell. There might be a slight hidden % boost if you use the character you're looking for but I got all of them without swapping my team around. If you're planning on beating all the postgame bosses then you'll be grinding your team to 99 on Metal King Slimes anyway, which means lots of evacs and pub chances for Puff-Puff. Godspeed.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Digging Healix's new look

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Digging Healix's new look

:ocelot:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
cool

http://www.destructoid.com/here-s-your-first-look-at-dragon-quest-heroes-ii-340275.phtml?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

big axe lady FTW

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

big axe lady FTW

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

TORNEKO IS GONNA BE PLAYABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Day 1.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Carver is in the big pic too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Oh. My. loving. God

• Locked thread