Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Wormskull posted:

Your life is awesome. I guess I have time to game but I have such a lovely job that all I want to do when I get home is lay in bed and watch late 90s WWE.

i know that feel tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
since i have so much free time i barely even watch attitude era anymore lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

since i have so much free time i barely even watch attitude era anymore lol

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

To folks who recently got WWE Network I suggest not going straight to the Attitude Era playlist which is where the Raws from the end of 1997 (specifically the episode where Vince comes on at the end and officially inaugurates the Attitude Era) are hidden, but go back to at least uhhh September 20th's episode under Raw Replays or so which is when HHH and HBK and Chyna announced the name of their new group would be D-Generation X since that's also when Road Dogg, Mr rear end, Kane, and a few other Attitude masterpieces are introduced.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Pretty fun. I'll wait for the pc release.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'd almost call it the perfect Raw episode as an entry into the Attitude Era since so many different beginnings to epic stories converge and form there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh it's October 13th's episode, 229. September 22nd is the episode that's the first time Stone Cold stuns Vince McMahon I think.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Really hoping the pc release means we'll get a ps4 version. I really wanted to get into this on ps3 but after 10-12 hours the weird letter boxing and framerate crashes made it hard for me to play

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

its good op

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Doctor Goat posted:

playing it at a stable framerate will be a lot more appealing to me, I can't wait

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

i have too much time to play stuff and often i get paid to game.

i get paid to play a lot of single player games and go on tumblr so i cant wait to have something else to do at work

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The PC version is going to be some goddamn win

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I wish whoever made aggrogater was shot in the dome with one million sniper rifles.

agreed enthusiastically

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I loved DD on PS3, and I'm gonna love it just as much on PC next year. Super glad Capcom finally came through on porting it.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

this is one of my fave games i think

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Ah. .. i just realized i don't have a gfx card still. Hmm. Maybe this will run anyway

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

I never got to play this game around when it came out even though it looked real cool, its nice that theres gonna be a pc version now

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Hot drat, 2016 may compete with 2015 for year of the gamer

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i hope the pc port is an interest check for localizing the mmo, since from what i've heard it's pretty much just more dragon''s dogma but with online multiplayer, which is exactly what i was hoping it would be.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm playing on the 360 and don't have live - how much does that change gameplay, since i can't do a lot of the pawn stuff?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

sector_corrector posted:

i'm playing on the 360 and don't have live - how much does that change gameplay, since i can't do a lot of the pawn stuff?

It just means you can't see your homies pawns or rent them or whatever. Which... whatevs... who cares...

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Inflammatory posted:

i hope the pc port is an interest check for localizing the mmo, since from what i've heard it's pretty much just more dragon''s dogma but with online multiplayer, which is exactly what i was hoping it would be.

that sounds really awesome. i didnt know they'd even made an mmo from it

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
Been wanting to play this. Glad to hear there's a pc port.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love this game. Somehow I never bought it but rented it like five times.

Same, coincidentally

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lesbian baphomet posted:

that sounds really awesome. i didnt know they'd even made an mmo from it

Well your rear end better call somebody.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!

sector_corrector posted:

There's no real multiplayer, you can do everything with Silver.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

When people talk about how much they like Dragons Dogma they're usually talking about Dark Arisen.

ive never played dark arisen but i played the original release a ton and im really excited for the pc release. this game is so good and i really wish they would do a sequel that was just more of this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

a Loving Dog posted:

which one was free for ps+ cause thats the one i played

Same here and I quit after an hour but will be willing to retry the PC version next year.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i'm working from home today and all of the people on my project are slow in getting me stuff i need to do my job so i'm just going to play this for a few hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I spend all day at work posting on this website and reading manga. Wish I could game on the clock.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
everything I've heard about this game makes it seem like a janky rear end cobbled together RPG...

which is extremly my jam

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Ahundredbux posted:

everything I've heard about this game makes it seem like a janky rear end cobbled together RPG...

which is extremly my jam

It's not.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
what a shame

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

sharrrk posted:

ive never played dark arisen but i played the original release a ton and im really excited for the pc release. this game is so good and i really wish they would do a sequel that was just more of this

you're going to loving love dark arisen, it's epic as hell

the only thing dragon's dogma is missing is a sweet martial artist class

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

Ahundredbux posted:

which is extremly my jam

it kind of is, but it's an insanely good janky-rear end cobbled-together jrpg.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

SombereroLad posted:

ive seen at least one gif of a dude doing a crazy rear end bare-handed combo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Inflammatory posted:

it kind of is, but it's an insanely good janky-rear end cobbled-together jrpg.

yeah I just left out the good part I thought it was understood

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

Bobnumerotres posted:

ive seen at least one gif of a dude doing a crazy rear end bare-handed combo

my quest for dragon's dogma gifs begins

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SombereroLad posted:

yeah thats like my most wanted addition. you can fight without a weapon in the game already but you dont get any skills or bonuses for it, id love to see what they do with a martial arts class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SombereroLad
May 18, 2006

WAHAHAHAHAHA
Fun Shoe

sharrrk posted:

yeah thats like my most wanted addition. you can fight without a weapon in the game already but you dont get any skills or bonuses for it, id love to see what they do with a martial arts class

The day when we can shoryuken a gryphon in the dick will be the day i can die happy

• Locked thread