Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Is there anything informative to read about the outdated physical comedy they mention in the first episode? I've seen references to this before, but it's really alien to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i was alarmed because it seemed like "brother ranking" was the second fetish.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm glad the new op still has a sheeh section. i would like a segment focusing on some sort of "sheeh raygun".

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

shooooooon.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

also, i've never seen azumanga daiyon but this is very cute.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

huseru huseru, museru museru :jyushi:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I'm glad they're able to do things like...whatever the hell this new episode is.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

was hoping to see some more sanematsu tbh.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you don't have to tell me matsus, i already know not to choose someone by their rear end in a top hat.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if you go straight into jyushi mode without assessing the situation, you'll look like a jackass.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it sounded like he was actually saying button commands but maybe that's wishful thinking

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

trucutru posted:

The callback to Totty's bellybutton wrinkle fetish was pretty fun too.

i missed that callback, what was it?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i'm filled with tender emotiyonnnns

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

osomatsu, nooooo

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

not enough use of future dayon otherwise i would give this a perfect score

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

just play the op every morning and spend the day sabotaging your career

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i hope they sell a nendo with a neutral colored hoodie where you just change the faces to have any matsu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i assume the gag is karamatsu's thing is not a robe, in which case i am confused with the production company instead of this post.

e: oh yeah there was a link to click

• Locked thread