Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i don't think i'll ever be able to differentiate, except for messy hair and Karamatsu always looking angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

we are all Jiguzou

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Yawgmoft posted:

Street Fighter with the really unenthused "japan" made me laugh a lot longer than it should have.

both of the videogame eyecatches were cool, i almost asked for gifs of them last night

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

buck tooth guy is pretty cool, and he sings the best part of the ED

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i didn't know they had colors because of all the times they wear the same outfits. stuff like ichi's ruffled hair, kara's sunglasses, and jyushi's fixed smile are the only tells i know

and i'm sure i mixed up some of the names just now...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i love jyushimatsu

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

wow, this is hosed up
and episode 1 was so good, shame it won't be released period

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

a kitten posted:

That would mean they somehow stopped being NEETs.

the original show actually had an epilogue where all of them had good jobs and/or families, which seems weird in contrast to their current iteration

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

listening to such painful lines costs 800,000 yen

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

how does that happen

dvd and bds listed separately, and tons of volumes bc episode counts per disc are low

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

In Training posted:

When Iyami first wandered into frame in the first episode I thought he was a racist Chinese caricature and I'm still not sure if he isn't ... ?

he's French

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

The opening sketch is my new favorite.

:agreed:
it's really awesome when they go full-on sketch show and have the matsus all play random dudes. Jyushi is insanely powerful...

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

fappy/choromatsu is the otaku and usually the tsukkomi. also all the matsus hair highlights have slight tinges of their colors if you're really desperate

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

In Training posted:

I know who Osomatsu is because he's the one who's barely in the scene. He's ironically fairly underutilized considering the namesake.

they made up for it by making Osoko the best/most prominent girlymatsu

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Fujoshi of the North Star

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

has anybody been translating the different EDs?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

bishoujo Totoko is somehow less cute???

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the choromatsu daki will be holding a totoko daki

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the Karamatsu one is a real dakitaimakura

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

In Training posted:

My favorite Dayon bit so far has been his hosed up haikus.

:same:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

that's a drat good Totoko

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

ElMaligno posted:

I havent watched this show and that avatar owns

you should watch it

Adbot