Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bong

by Shine
THREAD TITLE: Tribute to all the avs we've gained today

Security Drone posted:

Smoobles

wth

Jett

Salmiakki

AFP

Ulvir

Iamhe

Slot

GSJG

ffh5

bwatts

bwee

wwry

calx

pig slut lisa

geexcee

machai

cute anime girl

pedantra

fartghost

Captain No-mates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devil

i know that guy

GEExCEE

Who did the thing?

GEExCEE

It's been 20 years already.the statute of limitations is up and you can confess

Piso Mojado

those were the best of times...

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
did we ever get to the bottom of who spent 400 dollars on this

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tao of lmao

smoobles

tao of lmao

and a couple other bandwagoners

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
there was a confession thread and a lot of people confessed.
i was away

Looke

rip nomates

Piso Mojado

:spiderguy:

Looke

platonicbackrub

in before 63

GEExCEE

It was smoobples

tao of lmao

I actually had 3 total robins

joke_explainer

When I collated the list of the AVs and made the tribute video, I was worried people would suppose that because I did that I must be the culprit, but that never really happened thankfully. I still think it was just spread out among a ton of people.

bong

by Shine

I was able to grab a heavily redacted portion of his credit card report and you appear to be correct. It raises even more disturbing questions than it answers. Why is SA classified as a clothing store? What is he buying at "Hollywood Store"? Do the frequent liquor purchases signify a budding alcoholism or a gracious host who invites friends over to watch basketball games? Is he all the way caught up on House of Cards? Did he intentionally purchase an item from Radio Shack? HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO???

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

tao of lmao

that'sa lotta liquor

GEExCEE

bong posted:

I was able to grab a heavily redacted portion of his credit card report and you appear to be correct. It raises even more disturbing questions than it answers. Why is SA classified as a clothing store? What is he buying at "Hollywood Store"? Do the frequent liquor purchases signify a budding alcoholism or a gracious host who invites friends over to watch basketball games? Is he all the way caught up on House of Cards? Did he intentionally purchase an item from Radio Shack? HOW DEEP DOES THIS RABBIT HOLE GO???

it checks out

GEExCEE

I aalways wondered what the B in B.J. Smoobles stood for

bong

by Shine

GEExCEE posted:

I aalways wondered what the B in B.J. Smoobles stood for

:tipshat:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Cunty

tao of lmao posted:

that'sa lotta liquor

no it isn't. look how far it's spread out. that's no kinda drinking at all. smoobles is a total square

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Lil Cunty posted:

no it isn't. look how far it's spread out. that's no kinda drinking at all. smoobles is a total square

when we were iks together i drank smoobles under the table at all our strategic moderation roundtables

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

when we were iks together i drank smoobles under the table at all our strategic moderation roundtables

I don't doubt this. you're a real bullmoose drinker

ty crap

ty landy

Piso Mojado

I've been getting really good at drinking lately

pig slut lisa

irl is good

Lil Cunty posted:

I don't doubt this. you're a real bullmoose drinker

we should go pro on the doubles circuit

Bwee

GEExCEE posted:

It's been 20 years already.the statute of limitations is up and you can confess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!

Piso Mojado posted:

I've been getting really good at drinking lately

i'm still using sippy cups

• Locked thread