Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
This was a fantastic episode, it just keeps getting better. Young Abuela, Rogelio cliffhangering on a stepladder, Thanksgiving with everyone + the Turkey Baster, Old Jane being confronted by Mateo about Yegveni, Petra scheming, this one had everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Of course Rogelio's room has 'Star, Executive Producer' on the inside of the door as well.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Jane And Petra's Excellent Adventure this week was amazing, they work so well together.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
Jaime Camil killed it this episode, all he needs to do is not be as Rogelio as usual to break my heart. That's some goddamn quality acting and writing.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler

Argue posted:

Ahahahahaha the end of that ep.

That was seriously one of the most amazing bait and switch I've ever seen. And when it happened you realize there were some hints to it and feel kind of bad for thinking Petra would abandon her children.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
It's amazing how this show can keep up the quality over time. Even the CW curse of all shows going to poo poo from season 3 on has been conquered which just shows telenovelas > superheroes. Anezka bringing back season 1 Petra, the hippie school which started out as a throwaway joke but of course got turned around, Michael/Rogelio reunion, good stuff on abortion and immigration, Rogelio doing what I think is a Christopher Walken, it was just fantastic.

• Locked thread