Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Law Cheetah posted:

penguins are birds you fucken idiot

That's bullshit. Penguins can't fly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If anything a penguin is a dolphin (they're fish and they can communicate with each other).

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

both penguins and dolphins have been represented as highly intelligent sentient lifeforms in animes written and directed by Hideaki Anno, so you should buy an anime lootcrate

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

doofus on the left subscribes to Loot Crate™

sophisticated bae on the right subscribes to Anime Loot Crate™

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

Nice. You've convinced me.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

but which would Hitler have subscribed to?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Hitler hated anime, but was a big fan of game of thrones

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

sophisticated bae on the right subscribes to Anime Loot Crate
Insert obvious scouter joke here.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Onahole lootcrate.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

Onahole lootcrate.

We already said that it's an anime lootcrate. Keep up

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog

Amorphous Blob posted:

segadreamcast filled with dead maggots

do you have the link to this, i'm overcome with a desire to read the funniest thing to come out of yospos since 200x

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

Onahole lootcrate.

Demonius Tested, Demonius Approved

Amorphous Blob
Jun 26, 2009

by Lowtax

(and can't post for 2 years!)

Tarranon posted:

do you have the link to this, i'm overcome with a desire to read the funniest thing to come out of yospos since 200x

I can't find the pictures but someone sent out a sega dreamcast full of dead maggots for something awful secret santa. they are out there somewhere.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

http://animecrates.com/

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

5 baps!?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to have to purchase a second wallet to protect my first wallet.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Elusive Pentabap. :stare:

e: So I'm guessing the theme for this month is Halloween and the preview loot is a necklace of Pikachu after skinning and wearing a charizard pelt.

Nah.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Oct 25, 2015

CuLT
Sep 9, 2005

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4kDS4VVkKc

brotato
May 14, 2013
That guy has the weirdest fingernails.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The only thing in that entire crate that looks worthwhile is the volume of 7 Deadly Sins.

Also that guy has a severe nail biting problem.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

As someone that kicked the nail biting habit his nails make me remember serious pain.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I would have been fairly okay with a crate like that. Maybe break even okay but not 65bux worth of value happy.

Something tells me there will be blind boxes in every lootanim blind box though.

Major Ricardo
Jan 30, 2001
All I could think about hearing this guy talk was that DJ in Diamond City radio. Also how does he not know that it is a cell phone charm, not a keychain thing?

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

WitchFetish posted:

What kind of retard even subscribe to those things?

"Oh great, I got the first volume of a manga I'm not interested in, a tshirt I'm never gonna wear because it's not my size/horrible/will make people think I'm a pedophile, and a very badly made figurine of a character that isn't my waifu, all that for only $29.99 ! What a deal"

Seriously, if you need that much anime, just subscribe to amazon prime and buy 30 bucks worth of mangas and poo poo every month. I literally don't understand how people can be that dumb.

A relative who knows I'm a loser was like "Oh you're into that nerd poo poo right? I got you a year of that loot-crate thing isn't that awesome!" and so I figured sure it's awesome since I didn't pay for it. So far I've mostly just been selling or giving away most of the stuff I've gotten from it aside from the fallout bobblehead and carnage mug :shrug: It is in fact largely cheap poo poo no one should ever care about and I'm pretty sure most people who do like lootcrate only care about it because they get boners from unboxing things.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This website is now associated with a room escape company.

I hope this means there is a room escape themed after a room full of anime, and if they don't escape in 30 minutes a big, sweaty guy comes in and hugs everybody so they smell like sweat and shame.

Also I am the guy.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Is it that difficult to save your money and buy a nice scale from Alter or something or an import Blu-Ray over a a bunch of garbage keychains and mismatched manga tanks?

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
Ah yes, one of the fabled "Good" life choices.

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Wait the anime crate is 65 earth dollars a month?

Lol

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Condiv posted:

Wait the anime crate is 65 earth dollars a month?

Lol

No, no, no. The anime crate costs 30 earth dollars. The value is supposed to be 60+ anime dollars.

Bad Seafood posted:

Ah yes, one of the fabled "Good" life choices.

:confused: There are good ones?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So for anyone who still wants to follow this, Loot Anime hit a major snag after that first box.

The December Crate with the theme of Enchant was suppose to have a exclusive No Game No Life item in it. Said item had to be pulled due to some mysterious circumstances (Running theory was they got the general okay to make the item only to have the license pulled by whoever had the final say). They are replacing the NGNL item with an item from Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers.

While a delay was to be expected because if this, there was no communication by Loot Crate about this. What is also a problem is that they are labeling the crate by the month the payment is taken (Brawl is the Nov crate, Enchant is the Dec)... but they don't actually ship the crates till the end of the month unlike the basic crate so for most people won't get the crate until the next month. I.E. Pay in Nov get Crate 1 in Dec, Pay in Dec get Crate 2 in Jan, etc.

This has cause a lot of frustration from people as when we are be told that it is the Dec Crate that we are actually getting it in Dec. Even more frustrating for for people who live closer to were they ship from since those of us who subscribed for the first box actually got it in Nov instead of Dec.

EDIT another part of the frustration I forgot to mention is the bill date for recurring subscribers is the 5th of the month like the regular crate so right now a lot people have paid for both the 2nd AND 3rd crates while still waiting on the 2nd crate.

mateo360 fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Jan 5, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Anime Crate ruined Christmas.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

mateo360 posted:

So for anyone who still wants to follow this, Loot Anime hit a major snag after that first box.

The December Crate with the theme of Enchant was suppose to have a exclusive No Game No Life item in it. Said item had to be pulled due to some mysterious circumstances (Running theory was they got the general okay to make the item only to have the license pulled by whoever had the final say). They are replacing the NGNL item with an item from Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers.

While a delay was to be expected because if this, there was no communication by Loot Crate about this. What is also a problem is that they are labeling the crate by the month the payment is taken (Brawl is the Nov crate, Enchant is the Dec)... but they don't actually ship the crates till the end of the month unlike the basic crate so for most people won't get the crate until the next month. I.E. Pay in Nov get Crate 1 in Dec, Pay in Dec get Crate 2 in Jan, etc.

This has cause a lot of frustration from people as when we are be told that it is the Dec Crate that we are actually getting it in Dec. Even more frustrating for for people who live closer to were they ship from since those of us who subscribed for the first box actually got it in Nov instead of Dec.

EDIT another part of the frustration I forgot to mention is the bill date for recurring subscribers is the 5th of the month like the regular crate so right now a lot people have paid for both the 2nd AND 3rd crates while still waiting on the 2nd crate.

I hope the loot is worth the wait!

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I, too, am looking forward to the unboxing vids.

Also I hope the rokka gear is a figma of the blood saint rolonia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

mateo360 posted:

capitalism fails again

• Locked thread