Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Bad Seafood posted:

The brown bag convention vendor experience now delivered to your front door.

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

OTOH if they do the category thing, unlike 30bux brown bag booths, I'll get 2 crates on righteous baps month.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Devil Tesla posted:

Lootcrates come in a box, not a crate.

hosed up if true

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

The Elusive Pentabap. :stare:

e: So I'm guessing the theme for this month is Halloween and the preview loot is a necklace of Pikachu after skinning and wearing a charizard pelt.

Nah.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 13:40 on Oct 25, 2015

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I would have been fairly okay with a crate like that. Maybe break even okay but not 65bux worth of value happy.

Something tells me there will be blind boxes in every lootanim blind box though.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

This website is now associated with a room escape company.

I hope this means there is a room escape themed after a room full of anime, and if they don't escape in 30 minutes a big, sweaty guy comes in and hugs everybody so they smell like sweat and shame.

Also I am the guy.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Condiv posted:

Wait the anime crate is 65 earth dollars a month?

Lol

No, no, no. The anime crate costs 30 earth dollars. The value is supposed to be 60+ anime dollars.

Bad Seafood posted:

Ah yes, one of the fabled "Good" life choices.

:confused: There are good ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I, too, am looking forward to the unboxing vids.

Also I hope the rokka gear is a figma of the blood saint rolonia.

• Locked thread