Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwPW6peVFGw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
You will get to be at the forefront of a great populist revolution! Lead the common people to victory and smash the evil, mindless corporate overlords!
-Ubisoft

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You will get to be at the forefront of a great populist revolution! Lead the common people to victory and smash the evil, mindless corporate overlords!
-Ubisoft

Survive the London AIDSquake of 1869!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I don't know who to feel worse for... *unsheathes swordcane* my enemies, or my loving wallet.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't know who to feel worse for... *unsheathes swordcane* my enemies, or my loving wallet.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
I'm gonna smash the state by helping queen victoria

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lumpy the Cook posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My name is Alexander Graham Bell, and I present to you my latest invention: the Tesla Grenade.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

My name is Alexander Graham Bell, and I present to you my latest invention: the Tesla Grenade.

Lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

karl marx in a n ubisoft game

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lmfao

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

net cafe scandal posted:

Came to post this lmao.

He was inspired by deafness among his loved ones to study sound. And also electrocute people. After that I was half expecting Darwin to hulk out.

apropos to nothing posted:

I'm gonna smash the state by helping queen victoria

Right after helping Karl Marx. He must be so disappointed in us.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

net cafe scandal posted:

I thought this was a joke. lmao

VOICED BY JUDITH FLANDERS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's badass that they got Hugh Grant's likeness for Charles Dickens.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you could be any kind of chick but a limey chick in this I'd of probably been a little interested, since the 1800s is my jam.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

net cafe scandal posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

This game is so Dar Win.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

This game is so Dar Win.

lol

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
I want an Assassin's Creed game set in the 00's and there's stuff like Steve Jobs outfitting you with assassin gear.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Huey Newton and Richard Nixon assign you to assassinate Fidel Castro. But look out... Paul McCartney's a double agent! Save a young Barack Obama before it's too late!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game comes out in like 4 days and I don't think anybody except the people who have to run Ubisoft PR give a poo poo.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

Huey Newton and Richard Nixon assign you to assassinate Fidel Castro. But look out... Paul McCartney's a double agent! Save a young Barack Obama before it's too late!
OBJECTIVE: Assassinate Templar Grand Master Jimmy Hoffa.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In all seriousness the video in the OP is one of the most retarded stupid things I've seen since I turned my monitor on this morning.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

*awkwardly chuckles while drinking black coffee*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

You kill him in Giants Stadium and have to drag the body onto the field unseen... during the big game! Luckily, your allies the 50s girl group the Shangri-Las will be distracting the crowd from aboard the Goodyear blimp.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
You're a sword now
you're a cane now

Sword now

Came now

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

You kill him in Giants Stadium and have to drag the body onto the field unseen... during the big game! Luckily, your allies the 50s girl group the Shangri-Las will be distracting the crowd from aboard the Goodyear blimp.

hahaha

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

You're a sword now
you're a cane now

Sword now

Came now

WonderTwins! activate!!! Giant Historical Phallus!!!!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

"So how about it, Johnny. Think you can take out Hoffa?"

"Relax... I'm the leader of the pack."

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

A wind has blown away George Lucas' newest script, "The Star Wars". Collect all the pages to unlock an exclusive set of pants.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

"So how about it, Johnny. Think you can take out Hoffa?"

"Relax... I'm the leader of the pack."
OBJECTIVE: Assassinate James Dean.
FULL SYNCHRONIZATION: Perform a hidden assassination from the trunk of the Porsche Spyder.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

OBJECTIVE: Assassinate James Dean.
FULL SYNCHRONIZATION: Perform a hidden assassination from the trunk of the Porsche Spyder.

:vince:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Trophy: "The Day the Music Died"
Perform a triple air assassination.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Trophy: "The Day the Music Died"
Perform a triple air assassination.

:(

Adbot