Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The scene where Jensen goes back to his apartment and Sarif is there and gets all panicked and says "It's the illuminati Jensen...theyre real and they're behind all this" and then you go back to shaking down Detroit pimps and nobody cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
lol

Only registered members can see post attachments!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

lmao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

thankfully HR was actually really good and Mankind Divided looks like a better version of that, so it will be awesome

Augment your preorder

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
replace templar with lizard men

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hahahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
Al Gore never stood a chance against the dastardly Templars

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

A mission to protect Al Gore since his environmentalist movie goes against the Templar plot to mix Chemtrail mind control gas with car and factory exhaust pipes.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

#HuntTheInconvenientTruth

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pablo Gigante posted:

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Assassin's Creed X: After the American templars stole the Apple of Eden from the Lion Assad (bequeathed to him by Saddam before his capture), you must recover it from President Trump before sending it to Iran so it can power their secret project, a bipedal weapons system!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Goldmine

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ralph Naders Templar plot to install seat belts in every car

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

50 Cent: [to Templar] Bitch took my skull

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

50 Cent: [to Templar] Bitch took my skull

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

With Roberts on the Court, Scalia and the other conservative members of the Court ruled against limits on corporate campaign financing in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, ensuring that Abstergo Industries could secure the election of their preferred candidates for Congress and the presidency.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

With Roberts on the Court, Scalia and the other conservative members of the Court ruled against limits on corporate campaign financing in Citizens United v. Federal Election Commission, ensuring that Abstergo Industries could secure the election of their preferred candidates for Congress and the presidency.
Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Iconic Robe.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Since the Raiden skin has no visible sheath for Ezio's weapons, all of his equipment will appear to float in midair at roughly two inches from his body.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

Since the Raiden skin has no visible sheath for Ezio's weapons, all of his equipment will appear to float in midair at roughly two inches from his body.

Nanomachines.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Trophy: "The Day the Music Died"
Perform a triple air assassination.

Haha.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
◾When asked in an interview where he would like a new Assassin's Creed game to be set, McDevitt mentioned that he found the setting of Ireland interesting, especially in the last 200 years of Irish history.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

You kill him in Giants Stadium and have to drag the body onto the field unseen... during the big game! Luckily, your allies the 50s girl group the Shangri-Las will be distracting the crowd from aboard the Goodyear blimp.

done in the style of the tanker projector scene in mgs2

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

done in the style of the tanker projector scene in mgs2
Metal Gear Solid's Iconic ! Noise

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Kaz: You assassinated Martin Luther King, Jr? That wasn't one of our targets...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Did you mean Lord Kane?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Typical Ubisoft launch day bullshit, no matter how many times you place the duct tape on the door locks, they reset and you get caught.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't know who to feel worse for... *unsheathes swordcane* my enemies, or my loving wallet.

net cafe scandal posted:

My name is Alexander Graham Bell, and I present to you my latest invention: the Tesla Grenade.

Pablo Gigante posted:

OBJECTIVE: Assassinate Templar Grand Master Jimmy Hoffa.

Pablo Gigante posted:

Trophy: "The Day the Music Died"
Perform a triple air assassination.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tobi Vail: We must assassinate Kurt Kobain.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Tobi Vail: We must assassinate Kurt Kobain.
Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Imagine if Dave Grohl asked you to murk Kurt Kobain actually. Tobi Vail doesn't have much motive but Dave Grohl is a lunatic.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Imagine if Dave Grohl asked you to murk Kurt Kobain actually. Tobi Vail doesn't have much motive but Dave Grohl is a lunatic.

gently caress i was going to make that addendum

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Full sync lets you unlock the iconic giant hands from the Everlong video as a weapon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's corporations have connected Dave Grohl to you to murk Kurt Kobain for the future of American advertising. Done. Ship it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would like TV to appear in the game though since I have her autograph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

She and Kathleen Hanna are Assassin agents inspired to form a new band after witnessing the player performing an assassination while disguised in a two-piece bathing suit

• Locked thread