Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Before his death, Cobain reveals that he is an Assassin, and you realize Grohl betrayed you. Cobain's last action is to give you a weapon to kill Grohl: the Shonen Knife.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't actually know much about Dave Grohl but part of me feels it in my heart that he himself would the provide voice acting for his own character that helps arrange the assassination of Kurt Kobain to jumpstart his own commercial career.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

I don't actually know much about Dave Grohl but part of me feels it in my heart that he himself would the provide voice acting for his own character that helps arrange the assassination of Kurt Kobain to jumpstart his own commercial career.

i think grohl will play on anyones album if they ask nicely

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book posted:

Haha

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Then the sequel would be Dave Grohl realizes he's been duped by the Templars in the real world to betraying the memory of his friend since at that point it'd have to be current time or even the near future and the Templars control Ubisoft and your new mission is to kill everyone at Ubisoft and hell throw in EA.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Tobi Vail: We must assassinate Kurt Kobain.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Then the sequel would be Dave Grohl realizes he's been duped by the Templars in the real world to betraying the memory of his friend since at that point it'd have to be current time or even the near future and the Templars control Ubisoft and your new mission is to kill everyone at Ubisoft and hell throw in EA.
Dave Grohl drives his swordcane into the chest of the leader of the Templars, then turns and walks away in slow motion as the credits scroll.

"There goes my hero..."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is swordcane from Assassin's Creed or Bloodborne. All this time it struck me as something that would be in Bloodborne.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Is swordcane from Assassin's Creed or Bloodborne. All this time it struck me as something that would be in Bloodborne.

let me check the logs http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3729987

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Preorder now to wear Devo's iconic hat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Bloodborne has a cane whip

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*camera zooms in on protagonist's eyes which are reflecting the word KILL on a casette tape of Reject All American and light floods the screen with a dramatic, slightly alt rock flourish from the strings section of the orchestra*

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Preorder now to wear Devo's iconic hat

In Training posted:

Bloodborne has a cane whip
...Whoa

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i wouldnt be shocked if you were the author of that reddit swagger post

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jacob Frye, the Impetuous Brother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i wouldnt be shocked if you were the author of that reddit swagger post

Me neither.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Impetuous Zone

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Impetuous Zone

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Crap I was about to look something up but I forgot what it was, all I know is it has to do with the 90s and probably grunge music is playing in the background but God help me.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Crap I was about to look something up but I forgot what it was, all I know is it has to do with the 90s and probably grunge music is playing in the background but God help me.
While you're thinking of it I'll just make a grunge pun.

Templar of the Dog

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Temple of the :cheerdoge:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Unfortunately, the Apple of Eden has fallen in the hands of John Lennon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What if the Assassin's Creed assassin was hired by Ted Turner to cause the equipment malfunction at Over The Edge 1999.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

What if the Assassin's Creed assassin was hired by Ted Turner to cause the equipment malfunction at Over The Edge 1999.

I'd be shocked if there wasn't a Templar/Assassin feud in VGCW at some point.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Fred Durst used the Apple of Eden at Woodstock 99 to turn the audience berserk and set fire to the place in order to stop a Templar plot.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's not that Owen was the black Hart... He HAD the Black Heart, a sacred relic, also Bret Hart is an actual hitman and here's where it gets crazy, he's the Hitman of the other Ubisoft property, Hitman, and the assassin teams up with him and competes for the WWF Tag Team championship title.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Fred Durst used the Apple of Eden at Woodstock 99 to turn the audience berserk and set fire to the place in order to stop a Templar plot.
I pack a swordcane
A motherfuckin' swordcane

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Actually I think Hitman is eidos lmfao. But drat I was so close.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

It's not that Owen was the black Hart... He HAD the Black Heart, a sacred relic, also Bret Hart is an actual hitman and here's where it gets crazy, he's the Hitman of the other Ubisoft property, Hitman, and the assassin teams up with him and competes for the WWF Tag Team championship title.
:eyepop:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

In the newer AC games the person going back in time is an employee at a game studio in Montreal that basically is Ubisoft and has real Ubisoft employees everywhere and they're all Templars.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

In the newer AC games the person going back in time is an employee at a game studio in Montreal that basically is Ubisoft and has real Ubisoft employees everywhere and they're all Templars.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah, and when you complete missions in game you have to rate them because in the story you're a game tester for Ubisoft. They're not even trying anymore, it's crazy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Yeah, and when you complete missions in game you have to rate them because in the story you're a game tester for Ubisoft. They're not even trying anymore, it's crazy.

Well I'm glad I wasn't completely off the mark then. I just hope now they do my Grohl-Kobain storyline at some point.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

terribly overworked lead designer looks around for any ideas: it takes places in a.... video game development office.... and your characters name is... pea... tear... peter...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

terribly overworked lead designer looks around for any ideas: it takes places in a.... video game development office.... and your characters name is... pea... tear... peter...

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The guy who used to post in here and works at Ubisoft suddenly disappeared after he posted a few times in my thread where I said Ubisoft was AIDS in the title.

• Locked thread