Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The guy who used to post in here and works at Ubisoft suddenly disappeared after he posted a few times in my thread where I said Ubisoft was AIDS in the title.

i was annoyed people were pretending his pirates vs ninjas game or whatever was gonna be good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i was annoyed people were pretending his pirates vs ninjas game or whatever was gonna be good

I wasn't pretending.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

elf help book posted:

terribly overworked lead designer looks around for any ideas: it takes places in a.... video game development office.... and your characters name is... pea... tear... peter...

i love lamp

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Ubisoft Japan is a ninja clan given orders to kill him for posting in your aids thread

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

terribly overworked lead designer looks around for any ideas: it takes places in a.... video game development office.... and your characters name is... pea... tear... peter...

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

The guy who used to post in here and works at Ubisoft suddenly disappeared after he posted a few times in my thread where I said Ubisoft was AIDS in the title.

F

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao link

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I thought that game looked okay. Kinda like Bushido blade

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730912&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=2#post447703448

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Nvm he still posts here from time to time, and he posts in games in GBS. Some as old as spring

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unity felt cool for virtual sight seeing because it was well realized visually, but the game was assy. I guess i would get this game for the same reason if it got good reviews, but yea right lol. It was good in the bombcast when they mentioned how since assassins creed 2 you cant remember a single character or thing that happens in these games lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

Unity felt cool for virtual sight seeing because it was well realized visually, but the game was assy. I guess i would get this game for the same reason if it got good reviews, but yea right lol. It was good in the bombcast when they mentioned how since assassins creed 2 you cant remember a single character or thing that happens in these games lol

its all the same rear end game stop buying them

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

HORMELCHILI posted:

you start a fight with a guy and your brother helps out. you nail a chick, then you do chores with your mom and meet da vinci....then you split into three ezios and beat up the pope.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

elf help book posted:

its all the same rear end game stop buying them

The pirate one was cool but only because there wasn't a decent pirate ship game for a long loving while

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Action Tortoise posted:

you start a fight with a guy and your brother helps out. you nail a chick, then you do chores with your mom and meet da vinci....then you split into three ezios and beat up the pope.

The most unforgivable part is that the final boss was you getting into a fistfight with the Pope and they somehow made that boring as hell.

Platinum would've done a better job.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The pirate one was cool but only because there wasn't a decent pirate ship game for a long loving while

It was a good pirate game and a lovely stealth game.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Bedlamdan posted:

The most unforgivable part is that the final boss was you getting into a fistfight with the Pope and they somehow made that boring as hell.

Platinum would've done a better job.

i wanted one of them to push the pope over and they all do an all out attack like in persona.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I'm hesitant to replay that because of all the awful "follow these guys and eavesdrop on them" missions.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Assassins Creed 4 would've been way better if it didn't have anything to do with AC at all and was basically a big budget version of Pirates!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm hesitant to replay that because of all the awful "follow these guys and eavesdrop on them" missions.

gently caress those

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Assassins Creed 4 would've been way better if it didn't have anything to do with AC at all and was basically a big budget version of Pirates!

ya

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

*nods*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I remember the pirate themed one having fun multiplayer.

Merdifex
May 13, 2015

by Shine

net cafe scandal posted:

I remember the pirate themed one having fun multiplayer.

I remember the brotherhood one having botched multiplayer.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
They were basically the same thing.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Merdifex posted:

I remember the brotherhood one having botched multiplayer.

you have the worst avatar ive ever seen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh you know what I think rediscover makes me think of if like Hoodrich was 14 years old again.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm 15.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3744138&perpage=40&pagenumber=7#post451605178

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

'Sassy-creeds is 'sassy-creeds. Long as I have my swordcane and mah stabby stabbeh I'm good.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

rediscover posted:

'Sassy-creeds is 'sassy-creeds. Long as I have my swordcane and mah stabby stabbeh I'm good.

Lol.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Webcomics crew thread, iPad thread, Star Citizen thread. Hell... I think we've got a brand new Imp here.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Sassy-creeds is a popular series in the sneakmans genre.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Are there any Assassins Creed games set during 9/11 (Not trying to be an edgelord, heard a rumour about this and am trying to find out if its legit true.)

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Objective Complete: Leap of Faith
---100% Synchronization Achieved---

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Are there any Assassins Creed games set during 9/11 (Not trying to be an edgelord, heard a rumour about this and am trying to find out if its legit true.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

• Locked thread