Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Ace of Baes
SNITCH

"I attack with my 2-Handed Fiery Greatsword"
*rolls a 19*

DM: I'm sorry, but your swords bounces off the Goblin King and does 0 damage.

"What the gently caress is his AC?"

DM: *looking down at paper that says AC: 99* I'm sorry, that's privileged information.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
SNITCH

DM: Your ship hits turbulent waters, you're thrown overboard by the force.

Me: Alright...alright...I cast Spell of Swimming

DM: You swim away quickly, into a pack of blood thirsty 40 foot orcas.

Ace of Baes
SNITCH

Me: I enter the weapons shop, and ask what kind of battle axes the merchant carries.

DM: The merchant takes a large war axe off a shelf to show you, but slips and cuts your loving head off.

Me: Dude...

DM: Yeah fucker, you're dead, I'm the DM bitch.

Ace of Baes
SNITCH

joke_explainer posted:

'Rogue: Alright, we climb down the hole, using the grappling hook and rope to slow our descent, using the ever bright rod for light.'

'DM: Alright. You proceed further into the dungeon. Roll a fortitude save.'

*rolls*

'DM: Alright. Everyone passes out, and sixteen rounds later, is dead.'

*confusion, complaints*

'Wizard: What the gently caress? Why?'

'DM: The dungeon foreman was performing a nitrogen flush of this area of the dungeon to prevent oxidization damage to chests etc. You guys entered a confined space without a permit or sufficient knowledge about the situation, and asphyxiated due to lack of oxygen. The ever bright rod doesn't require oxygen to burn, regular torches might have tipped you off. Inattention to detail can be deadly.'

lol

• Locked thread