Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

What a good (and beautiful, my god those eyes) cat Samson is. Please tell him he is the best. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
So I finally named the little guy, I went with Grogu. As I explained to my sister, it's because he's also an impossibly cute little rear end in a top hat. And he's found a new hiding spot.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

Q_res posted:

So I finally named the little guy, I went with Grogu. As I explained to my sister, it's because he's also an impossibly cute little rear end in a top hat. And he's found a new hiding spot.

And mark hamil will inevitably come to claim him.

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Foster beebs in the house! Poor hissy guys are in cat jail because ringworm. 😫

kpenguin
Sep 3, 2011

King Penguin
Maverick is my buddy! He is 20 years old and still follows me around the house and is always in my lap if I am sitting down.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp
Meet Bruce

*shakes treats*

He loves his brother Bats. They were my quarantine kitties and came from the same colony of strays. I'm not a fan of super heroes so Superman and Batman because Bruce and Bats (in repetition).

but ultimately, he is still very much an orange cat. Big O is prone to wandering the apartment screaming at ghosts and whatever this is...

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Welp the child named them so they're here to stay. Meet (Professor) Macaroni & (Mister) Cheese.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Chococat posted:

Welp the child named them so they're here to stay. Meet (Professor) Macaroni & (Mister) Cheese.

Congratulations on your new cats. Those look like some good orange boys.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

today is oslo's birthday

Just a little baby in May 2019!

And yesterday.

Two of Oslo's siblings, who still live with their original foster parents.

A comparison with his sister, Helsinki! They're so similar!

Happy birthday, Oslo and littermates!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
First of all, happy belated birthday, Oslo! :kimchi:

Second of all, if he's Oslo and his sister is Helsinki, is his other sibling Stockholm?

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

The other one there is actually Berlin! The other kittens (off to good homes) were Tokyo and Nairobi...I think.

WindowLiquor
Feb 8, 2011

Oh no no, this simply will not do!
As war breaks out in Eastern Europe, my cats finally decide to be cuddlebuds....

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chococat posted:

"You named me what?!"

Also how dare you attempt to avoid using their distinguished gentlemanly titles! :colbert:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

my cat is norris posted:

today is oslo's birthday

Happy birthday, Oslo and littermates!

YeahTubaMike posted:

First of all, happy belated birthday, Oslo! :kimchi:

Second of all, if he's Oslo and his sister is Helsinki, is his other sibling Stockholm?

my cat is norris posted:

The other one there is actually Berlin! The other kittens (off to good homes) were Tokyo and Nairobi...I think.

I’ve never felt a stronger urge to share pictures of my cat Amsterdam than seeing these posts

And here’s one of my other cat Ahab (unfortunately not named after a European capital city) because he was being a goof at the vet the other day:

Chococat
Aug 22, 2000
Forum Veteran

Neddy Seagoon posted:

"You named me what?!"

Also how dare you attempt to avoid using their distinguished gentlemanly titles! :colbert:

I didn't do it! I'm innocent I swear! Their government names at the vet have no title. :colbert:

The child named them Mac and Cheese and its been evolving from there. Right now he's Mac Attack and his litter mate is Cheezit.

Chococat fucked around with this message at 11:33 on Feb 25, 2022

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

DC Murderverse posted:

I’ve never felt a stronger urge to share pictures of my cat Amsterdam than seeing these posts

Hellooooo Amsterdam!! :kimchi: So handsome.

cat

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

My cat loves those springs. Or at least does on occasion. One of her favorites when she was younger.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Chococat posted:

I didn't do it! I'm innocent I swear! Their government names at the vet have no title. :colbert:

The child named them Mac and Cheese and its been evolving from there. Right now he's Mac Attack and his litter mate is Cheezit.

These cats look like perfect blissful idiots, the best kind of orange cat. Congratulations!

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
Those springs are one of the top preferred toys in this house, especially with Rexie and Iska.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
We have to take those springs away from my dude because he will play with them for hours and start crying when he wedges one under a door or couch.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

That actually reminds me that I haven't seen one of my girl's favourite springs lately... hmmm, I wonder what it got wedged into/under...

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Tater actually loves belly rubs! But he has to trust you first and that takes at least a week. He's also a huge idiot but this is the orange cat thread so you already knew that.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

please tell tater he is a very handsome lad

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
War Counselor Iji (who is likely getting foster failed)

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

What a handsome boy! I'm sure he'll be happy with you.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

He seems to adore you already. What a powerful orange! I love him.

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Win a cake for the motherland.
Crosspost my new orangecat brigade!

ORANGE!

Fostering until they're big enough for homes. Orange mama is Rose, boys are Thorn, Bud, and Leif; the one girl is Petal. I'm entirely too proud of these names.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I love them :swoon:

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
Me too!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CcSh1iwA8SV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet Some mama nursing action.

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
My friend's happy little buddy Moko

(Hope he's orange enough)

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
No, but he's cute anyway, so forgiven.

This is Dumpster Baby/DB Cooper. He was found in a trash can :(

He was going to join my foster menagerie, but he's so stinking cute his finder decided she just wants to keep him. Jackpot, DB!!

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

Comrade Cakewalk posted:

No, but he's cute anyway, so forgiven.

This is Dumpster Baby/DB Cooper. He was found in a trash can :(

He was going to join my foster menagerie, but he's so stinking cute his finder decided she just wants to keep him. Jackpot, DB!!

You can't have an orange cat named DB Cooper I already have one! This is copyright infringement!!!

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
My orange boi Tyrion discovered the catio last night :3:

Sadly no images, he spooks so easily. They've only had free access to it for like 8 months now (flap insert installed in the slider....massively inconvenient for humans but great for them), I don't know what was special about last night that he suddenly checked it out.

Here he is chilling on a tower during tv time, though.

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006

Zodiac5000 posted:

You can't have an orange cat named DB Cooper I already have one! This is copyright infringement!!!

I only named him that because I was told 'Dumpster Baby' is not an appropriate name for a cat. I think his adopters actually named him Cheeto. Also, come at me. I'll see you in court.

I have 3 orange cats that are actually mine:
First there's Loaf:

Hello, Ladies...

LLLLLLLLADIES!!!!

Jim, the old man pissdemon:

And my 9 month old AIDS baby, El Silbante:

He big.

Booty floof!

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar updates:

later this summer will be seven years since his gotcha day, he is the most laid-back, consistent creature ever

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

god drat, what a tail

dude is more stylish being himself than I'll ever be on purpose

Comrade Cakewalk
Nov 4, 2006
It is the most magnificent tail.

Also peep these mitts!

lawd!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Zodiac5000 posted:

I think the deciding factor of who gets to keep the name DB Cooper is which cat has jumped out of an airplane with a bag full of money :colbert:

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'
Hi friends, this is Dash, he’s six years old. His hobbies are over grooming is back, escaping outside to eat grass, and harassing his sister. His love language is the saddest little kitten noises that you’ve ever heard.

He’s not as goofy as he used to be, but he’s still got those big kitten eyes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

dupersaurus posted:

Hi friends, this is Dash, he’s six years old. His hobbies are over grooming is back, escaping outside to eat grass, and harassing his sister. His love language is the saddest little kitten noises that you’ve ever heard.

He’s not as goofy as he used to be, but he’s still got those big kitten eyes

every cat is a kitten, some just pretend they grew up :catstare: