Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

That Henrycat has it good. :kimchi: :kimchi: :kimchi: What a beautiful snuggle.

asiperi posted:

Female orange kittens heck yessss

I hope this is in my near future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

hnnnnnnffff

she's not even supposed to be MY cat

She's SO ASLEEP.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Yeppp it's triple post time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvcKnD0doDA

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.
Catiflower ear.

farfegnougat
Oct 31, 2004

Handiklap posted:

Catiflower ear.

Ears aside, your orangecat has a beautiful face. So dignified. So unlike orange.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

farfegnougat posted:

Ears aside, your orangecat has a beautiful face. So dignified. So unlike orange.

he's been through a lot :patriot:

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Looks like quite the toughie. :kimchi:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Hello I would like to submit one of my old cats for consideration this is Katie

These first two pictures were taken in like the late 90s or something with a crappy off the shelf disposable camera please excuse the non-adjustable flash

10ish years and 10ish pounds later:

I miss her, and I hope she is happy and alive

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Katie's a beautiful girl!

SpannerX
Apr 26, 2010

I had a beer with Stephen Harper once and now I like him.

Fun Shoe
Tara:

SpannerX fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 8, 2016

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
Taraaaaaaaa

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Tuna Status:

Still Orange

Still Cat

Still Best

Still Expressing Affection Via Bite

Camera Status: Still Mostly Crap. You guys are making me want to get a camera solely for sharing cat pictures.

Bonus Photo: My bedside cat platform, to ensure easy cat access in the morning. Not pictured: my glasses, on the floor where they clearly belong.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Oscar enjoys his cat carrier sometimes, but it has to be HIS idea.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

(Submitted for Chili.)

Kainblueriver
Aug 10, 2013
My mother recently pick up two new additions to her household.

The brothers have been having a grand old time.(When they aren't zooming at 100 mph)

Even one of her current cats who is 2 years old has taken them under his wing.

(Forgive the lack of orange in the last picture and the poor quality cell phone images)
Edit:Whoops, messed up the images

Kainblueriver fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 12, 2016

the_sea_hag
Oct 9, 2012
LOAF FANCIER

Kainblueriver posted:

(Forgive the lack of orange in the last picture and the poor quality cell phone images)
Edit:Whoops, messed up the images

Thank you for this little slice of Halloween in August.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
For those of y'all that don't track the yospos cat thread or the Post a Cat Facebook group, first off reconsider your life choices for gently caress's sake. Second, this is my sister's most-of-a-cat, Tango.

Safari Disco Lion
Jul 21, 2011

Boss, if they make us find seven lost crystals, I'm quitting.

I am a really big fan of that cat now.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
Tango is amazingly awesome and derpy in the best possible way.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
jfc Trig you have awesome cats and you know awesome cats

What kind of cat whisperer are you anyhow

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
IDK, just luck + it's pretty much all orange dudecats and they are just awesome.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Orange cats are no more beautiful than any other color of cat. All cats are maximum beautiful.

CoolCat
Jun 29, 2015

Tango is special. I hope Tango is having a great Sunday.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

CoolCat posted:

Orange cats are no more beautiful than any other color of cat. All cats are maximum beautiful.

Not more beautiful, no, but I've known more awesome orange dude cats than any other type. Frankly idgaf what a cat looks like for its own sake, but if I were to make a list of the ten awesomest cats I've ever known, at least eight would be orange toms.

Geolicious
Oct 21, 2003

Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark.
Lipstick Apathy

Trig Discipline posted:

Not more beautiful, no, but I've known more awesome orange dude cats than any other type.

I went out of town for the weekend and used a cat care service a friend recommended. The lady came by last Monday for the meet n greet (of course she only meeted and greeted me) and when I was describing Henry Cat, my stocky little chunk of an orange Manx, her first remark was "Oh I bet he's the best cat ever".

He is.

eta:

He's happy I came home.

Geolicious fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 14, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
The first time we brought our old cat Cheese into our new vet in Austin she said "Oh man, there's something about these orange guys, isn't there?", and we just all sorta stood around and smiled about how great orange dudecats are.

I'll post some of my cats in a bit, but here's my sister's previous orange dude, Toadie.

Dude was HUGE, and just the sweetest. He was one of those raspy-voiced cats that just kinda said "meh" instead of actually meowing.

Trig Discipline fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 15, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Here's the guy that made me just absolutely fall in love with orange guys. His name was Cheese.

Here he is being born under the sink in our shithole slum appartment in 1993.

Here he is all growed up:

He was just the best cat I have ever known, and one of my favorite...entities? I don't know what the right word would be. He just seemed way smarter and more there than a lot of other animals, or people for that matter. He loved to go for walks (without a leash), and we lived on an almond farm for about half his life so he'd just go walking around the orchard with us. No leash or anything, we'd just say "Hey Cheese, wanna go for a walk?", and he'd just lazily walk over to the door and wait for us to get ready. He didn't stick right to us (he was a cat, after all), but he'd stay within about fifty feet wherever we happened to go.

He was also just one of those cats who loves people. His favorite holiday was Halloween, because he got to stand by the door and meet all of the new people as they rang the doorbell. They'd ring the bell, we'd open the door, and he'd go out and make sure to get at least one or two scritches from every man, woman, and child out there.

Anyway, Cheese and Toadie and a few others convinced us that orange toms are just disproportionately cool. I love all cats, but getting a new cat is kind of a crapshoot personality-wise, and I feel like with orange guys the odds are just better of getting an amazing one. That said, I highly doubt I'll ever have another cat who measures up to ol' Cheeser. That makes me sad, but also just makes me feel extremely fortunate to have known him. He was one in a million.

Trig Discipline fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Aug 15, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
And for something a little lighter, here's a repost from YOSPOS. This is when we first got Franklin. We got him because another one of our cats (Norman) was a young impatient farmcat type who was going a bit stir crazy after moving to the burbs, and the other cats in the house were too old to play very much. Here's Frank demonstrating his value as a Norm-distracter.

so bored

oh cool, norm's up

poo poo

hey norm, i'm glad you're awake

because i have a question for you

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOTBAAALLLLLL??????

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Lookit them being all cat-like :3:

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Ranga is actually more white than orange but she's an orange catte at heart. Here she is licking vegemite off my boyfriend's finger. She is 3.5kg of screeching neediness.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

Omg these last few posts! :kimchi: I'm dying over the cat tussles.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
Trig's cats are also gay as gently caress so this is a lover's spat, nominally.

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
My cat's staying at my boyfriend's parents' house for a while and she's part of the orange cat gang :3:

Charlie next door doesn't have a cat flap so once he's in for the night they just communicate through forlorn stares

This guy is part of a set of two, I dunno what their names are :(

MiddleInitial
Oct 30, 2012
Thread, I'd like to introduce you to Miss Stewart. She was a year old, mother of two litters and living underneath a shed when we rescued her. She's been living with us for a year and she's the bestest orange kitty.

She's a snugly kitty!

So affectionate!

And so Photogenic :swoon:

She loves to show her belly when she's feeling good (it's a trap, though)

Aaaaaand here she is relaxing after a long day of being loved on. That blue thong used to be my heating pad before she discovered it. Now it's her sleeping pad.

EDIT: OH MY GOD

MiddleInitial fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 21, 2016

FearCotton
Sep 18, 2012

HAPPY F!UN MAGIC ENGLISH TIEM~~~
This is The Professor, so named because he can out-chat his older sister, a Siamese-Tortie blend.

Hobbies include yelling, biting, attempting to escape our apartment, attempting to fit under things he can't (like the dish washer), and yelling.

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Your thesis intrigues the Professor but he has to take points of your term paper because of your sloppy citations.

ukonvasara
Aug 16, 2012

a mixture of gravity and waggery
Here is my idiot son Tycho:

What an oaf.

(bonus picture: the poor put-upon soul who tolerates him)

Echeveria
Aug 26, 2014

Oh my god this face.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Wanna boop that little pink nose. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

FearCotton posted:

This is The Professor, so named because he can out-chat his older sister, a Siamese-Tortie blend.

Hobbies include yelling, biting, attempting to escape our apartment, attempting to fit under things he can't (like the dish washer), and yelling.

Opened the thread, yelled (in my head) OMG THATS SO CUTE!

It is a good catte.