Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer
I've never had an orange cat but all orange cats I've met have been fuckin' amazing.

I like your cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cadaver. posted:

e: also I guess this was some lazy attempt at hunting by infiltrating the birds' feeding table that eventually turned into nap time

Holy poo poo :allears: These are great

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
jfc Trig you have awesome cats and you know awesome cats

What kind of cat whisperer are you anyhow

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like to leave this thread till it gathers 15 or 20 new posts and then come to it and wham get the biggest orange cat fix :3: I love these cats.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Zamasu posted:

Sometimes Boo is feisty. He loves to play, even as an older cat.

But mostly he loves to be outside.

:cabot:
I dig his spotty nose

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Pick posted:

Here is Bazooka, he is a Good Cat with a wonderful personality and gentlemanly behavior.

Like a feline James Bond, how dapper

Delayed Reaction posted:

I'm still trying to come to terms with 2 of my cats having to be put to sleep within 3 weeks of each other. They were the best cats! Both had the happiest, loving dispositions and I'm so heartbroken. Letting them go was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I couldn't have asked for more loving companions. I try to comfort myself with the knowledge that they had the best most wonderful lives any cat could ask for and that they grew up with my son for 2 decades. They are laid to rest, side by side, in the prettiest and sunniest part of my courtyard. (They were indoor cats).

This is Zuki, he passed in my arms on Friday January the 13th, 2017. He was 18. I'll forever dislike Friday the 13th!

This is Skooter, she passed in my arms as well on Wednesday February 8th, 2017. She was 20.

I had to let them go even though I wanted to keep them with me. They were the best!

However, I have a 4 year old named Bebop and she is my soulmate in cat form :) I rescued her and pretty much raised her like a human baby, so she and I are so close.

Here's Bebop sleeping on my shoulder after I rescued her from a thorn bush after she had been abandoned across the street from my house:

Here's Bebop sleeping all crazy as a kitten :)

Here she is Christmas morning 2016 all grown up:

I don't think I'd have made it without Bebop. But I'm forever grateful to have had Zuki and Skooter for as long as I did. Thanks for reading <3

Edit: Oops, Bebop is not orange but she still rocks :)
I'm so sorry for your loss, Skooter and Zuki looked like great cats and they lived to cat old age which is great :3: Bebop is adorable and she does indeed rock.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I like his white socks and cravat, what a snappy dresser :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I want to scratch that cat's ears and say "hey big fella" :3: