Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
You got yourself one handsome cat there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

quote:

Omar typically rises at 05:00, eats a couple of scoops of dry cat food for breakfast, lounges around the house, plays in the backyard, naps on the trampoline and eats raw kangaroo meat for dinner.

"We buy human-grade kangaroo meat at the supermarket," Ms Hirst said. "It's the only meat we could find that he actually wants to eat."

That cat is metal.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
So I got a new kitten, and he is finally a kitten stubborn enough to not be afraid of my scaredy-cat existing cat, Roscoe, who started out hissing at him repeatedly before begrudgingly deciding to play. Now they sleep next to each other and chase each other through the house like total morons.

He is about 4 months old, and eats like a vacuum cleaner.

What I don't have is a good name for him. The foster called him Taz, because like the Tasmanian Devil of ancient myth he likes to spin around and get into loving everything.

Our previous orange cat was named Julius, so we're obviously open to vaguely-racist pun names about their personal appearance.

Please throw out some ideas for names. Let's say whoever wins gets an avatar cert?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug

Handiklap posted:

The last time I opened the orange cat thread, I had posted a pic of Tiger with his catiflower ear. It was pretty ok opening this thread, for the first time since, and seeing his big dumb face, after we had to put him to sleep earlier today. :unsmith:

He, like all orange cats, was the best orange cat.

Thanks, orange cat thread.

I'm sorry. :( RIP Tiger, you were not only an orange cat, but also a good orange cat.

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
We have to take those springs away from my dude because he will play with them for hours and start crying when he wedges one under a door or couch.