Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Vikings liked cats for vermin control and for some reason they really liked orange cats.

This is Mufasa and he's a big lug that doesn't mind strangers or much of anything except for piles of laundry on the floor which terrify him. Adopted him from a shelter a few years ago where I was originally looking at a gray and white shorthair but that one got picked up by a family right before me. Later I walked into a room with a few other cats and Mufasa was sitting on a shelf right by the door and immediately gave me the headbutt of universal kitty salutation and here we are. Following the rules of adapting a new cat to an environment with an existing cat didn't really work out: Mufasa was strong enough to pry open doors and when we tried vertically doubling up baby gates he managed to vault over them without trouble. So despite our best efforts he came face to face with the existing cat on the first day, they sniffed each other, then walked off in separate directions to do their own thing. He's had some poop issues lately but otherwise is being a cool orange cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Bootcha posted:

This is Buddy, this is my orange cat. She's awesome.

Sometimes the universe works things out for the good in all that randomness. Congrats to you for being Buddy's newly adopted human pet :3: She looks adorable!

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

hi i'm under ur furniture destroying poo poo feed me