Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

put clinton in prison imo

Lipstick Apathy

All your cattes are amazing. I had a female ginger called Paisley when I was a kid. Awesome cats, and I never met a ginger male who wasn't awesome either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

So many beautiful cattes...sob...I cannot possess them all!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Macro the not-quite-brave on his first day home. Orange cats are the best He's 4, literally rescued by the RSPCA from an actual crazy catwoman who had dozens of cats in a 1-bedroom flat. He's had quite enough of other cats and is very happy so far.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

He's adjusting much faster than I expected, by midnight he was mewing at me to let him out of the bathroom, and he's been happily staking out the entire flat making sure I'm not far away. I suspect other kitties know he's here and taunting him through the back window because he meows there (there's a grey and white tabby who regularly checks me out); all the local flats have outside kitties and it will be hard for my kitty to deal with being an indoor one at first.

Here he is pointedly ignoring my cat tree and claiming his spot. He calmed down when rap was on tv, I think he likes it.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Come outttt and playyyyy.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

It's a trap, although mine has no problem if I'm doing it while holding them like a big furry baby.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

D.B. can fly in my plane anytime

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Cuchulain posted:

I get her bloodwork back in the morning.

best wishes and kitty cuddles

Omelette or yin yang symbol, dealers choice.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Cuchulain posted:

She's gonna be ok!

hug your kitties each and every one.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Love the moody '60's album cover kitty

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Macro combining two of his favourite things, sunbathing and guard duty

I couldn't correct the weird colours enough, phone camera + flash to cut the glare. Looks like something from the '60s

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Orange, enhance!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

That is a cute widdle ginger:3 He will chew EVERYTHING, mine still does at nearly 5yo

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

CoolCat posted:

This cat deserves some treats, ASAP.

He gets sardines every day, starts meowing for them 2hrs in advance

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

BTW he steals my chair so I have to pick him up, he's a clever kitty who wants his cuddles.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Handiklap posted:

The last time I opened the orange cat thread, I had posted a pic of Tiger with his catiflower ear. It was pretty ok opening this thread, for the first time since, and seeing his big dumb face, after we had to put him to sleep earlier today.

He, like all orange cats, was the best orange cat.

Thanks, orange cat thread.

I feel you, I miss my little tiger Macro every day. Such great cats in this thread, it does help to read it.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

I love catte slapfights especially over perches.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Cuchulain posted:

Last year my cat got sick, she's doing good now!

My Father's health took a turn though, so my apartment is full of boxes of his stuff now. My wife isn't a fan, but Alex doesn't seem to mind.

My wife made my a beautiful scarf for my birthday. Alex got a matching one.

Omg what an adorable kitty

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Someone told me you people like orange cats.

This is Scoops. He pretty much sucks, but hes so darn pretty. That is also how I ended up with my ex-wife, and most of my girlfriends.

Here he is, doing something evil. Im not sure what. Farting, probably.

Pro catte!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Since Macro died, I had to leave the Orange Cat Club, I've got a new calico kitten called Noot. I guess I'd better start the Calico Cats: the best cats? thread

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Yes, cat perch near window is peak window tv for cats. And yeah, calicos/calibys ARE sort of orange cats, they have tabby in the patches. But they can't compete with a magnificent beast like Geki!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

And people say there's no correlation between fur colour and personality. What a lovely catte.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

PicklePants posted:

Here he is looking after me post knee surgery, making sure I wasn't doing anything too strenuous.

What a sweetie

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

Coq au Nandos posted:

Hi this is Crumpet we adopted her on the weekend

I KNOW NOTHEENG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

Lipstick Apathy

tithin posted:

We got new kitties this week to replace our old catte who passed away, I got told last night by a frequent poster itt I had a contractual obligation to post pics in here or else so here they are, meet Peanut and Popo

(third photo looks filtered but it's not, my wife's phone camera's apparently garbage?)

Ahh kitty hit to the vein! Which reminds me, land koi thread crosspost invasion!

That poor shoebox is practically in pieces now...