Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Sun Dog posted:

Happy Halloween!

twinsies :ghost:

also here's my Orange Cat when she was an Orange Kitten, playin fetch with a lil crinkly ball of paper :3 enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S74MLwHwrs

e: also I guess this was some lazy attempt at hunting by infiltrating the birds' feeding table that eventually turned into nap time

cadaver. fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Mar 22, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Tendai posted:

Holy poo poo :allears: These are great

Yea she likes finding awkward places to perch

Okay one more with bonus hedgehogs then I'm gonna stop dumping my collection of orange catpics :3:

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

Kwyndig posted:

These are clearly spots meant for her, otherwise, why would she fit in them?

Point taken, so foolish of me to forget the Law of Cat

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009

kitten smoothie posted:

This is Roland. I bought him a new cat tree yesterday and it barely accommodates him, considering he may as well actually be a small tiger.

Thas a photogenic cat :3:

...this one not so much

Are these cats orange enough? Saw em at the zoo animalarium recently
Their names are Zulu and Wilma and they're all big n grumpy :3:

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
Here ya go

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
I just visited a friend in Nottingham and went to a cat café, I can't get over how lanky this guy is :3: he's part maine coon, part... something else, and has extra toes so he looks like he's walking around in too-big shoes

Tried to use his big ol' paws to swipe someone's panini

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
His tail is pretty impressive too

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
Would it be horribly unoriginal to name him for a lion? Dat mane of floof :3: e.g. Aslan is both the name of the fictional Iion and the Turkish word for lion
There are probably better names more thoughtful than a two minute skim through wikipedia though

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
My cat's staying at my boyfriend's parents' house for a while and she's part of the orange cat gang :3:

Charlie next door doesn't have a cat flap so once he's in for the night they just communicate through forlorn stares

This guy is part of a set of two, I dunno what their names are :(

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009
aw :3: doesn't sushi wash his face with his paws after eating? if you give his snout a wipe with a warm wet washcloth after each meal he might get the idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cadaver.
Oct 31, 2009