Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Heid the Ball posted:

Those "stop taking photos of me while I sleep" eyes...

That looks more like a "Just for that, I'm going to poo poo on this nice white pillow" look.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Lord of Hats posted:

He hasn't come home just yet, but I couldn't hold back from sharing soon-to-be my cat.

His name from the shelter is Tuna, but I'm not sure whether or not to keep it. Definitely open to any suggestions, though.

Bloodstorm, Caller of the Damned.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Schmetterling posted:

When I say he spends as much time as possible here, I mean it. He's often here from 7am to 11pm, and would stay longer but my partner doesn't like him staying the night. (Nick gets a bit silly around 4am)

He's a spoiled little monster, that's for sure. I just let him in (7am again) and he's decided he really wants to sit on my arms. It's making it hard to post.

He's probably got a busy day planned of mooching petting and food from a dozen different people, along with naps in warm spots, and you're delaying his scheduled morning petting. Get with the program :colbert:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

my cat is norris posted:

I get to join this thread!!

Driving through rural parts tonight, almost ran over a tiny filthy muck-eyed baby. Eyes aren't blue blue, so I'm thinking he's about 10 weeks old at the most? Tiny, though, and very skittish. Has a great appetite.

https://youtu.be/X9CEH2x_hVk

He's got some lumps in his coat that I think are just burrs, but I wouldn't be surprised to find fleas and/or ticks. Unnamed baby goes to the vet first thing tomorrow.

Well clearly he should be named Norris :colbert:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

my cat is norris posted:

Hahah! What do you think about that, Norris?

Ah -- well. I guess there can be only one... :haw:

More baby pics soon. He's quite the squeaker.

Oh... well... uh...

Gingezagganoth, Unending Maw of Madness.

Or just plain Ginger.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Delayed Reaction posted:

I'm still trying to come to terms with 2 of my cats having to be put to sleep within 3 weeks of each other. They were the best cats! Both had the happiest, loving dispositions and I'm so heartbroken. Letting them go was the hardest decision I've ever had to make. I couldn't have asked for more loving companions. I try to comfort myself with the knowledge that they had the best most wonderful lives any cat could ask for and that they grew up with my son for 2 decades. They are laid to rest, side by side, in the prettiest and sunniest part of my courtyard. (They were indoor cats).

This is Zuki, he passed in my arms on Friday January the 13th, 2017. He was 18. I'll forever dislike Friday the 13th!

This is Skooter, she passed in my arms as well on Wednesday February 8th, 2017. She was 20.

I had to let them go even though I wanted to keep them with me. They were the best!

However, I have a 4 year old named Bebop and she is my soulmate in cat form :) I rescued her and pretty much raised her like a human baby, so she and I are so close.

Here's Bebop sleeping on my shoulder after I rescued her from a thorn bush after she had been abandoned across the street from my house:

Here's Bebop sleeping all crazy as a kitten :)

Here she is Christmas morning 2016 all grown up:

I don't think I'd have made it without Bebop. But I'm forever grateful to have had Zuki and Skooter for as long as I did. Thanks for reading <3

Edit: Oops, Bebop is not orange but she still rocks :)

Bebop is a good cat, who is clearly in need of a little cowboy hat. :allears:

Or at least a handkerchief around her neck.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Revvik posted:

Now all he does is poop.

"Not gonna lie, Boss; it's like 90% poop in here now. You're gonna have to burn it."

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ratzinc posted:

The fastest cat in the world, Rocket

:objection:

That so-called "fastest cat" is clearly visible and stationary in both photos.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

pastor of muppets posted:

So you remember Beemo, my sister's foster kitten-loving orange cat?

She had a baby last month, and, well....

That's a loving weird kitten. I'm surprised Beemo gave birth to that thing without complications, considering how big it is :ohdear:.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
That is a terrible and wrong thing you're doing.

You have to face the kitten TOWARDS you to suck out their soul via inhaling deeply. All you'll get that way is a facefull of adorable kitten fur :pseudo:.

He's an adorable little fuzzy fireball though.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Revvik posted:

Sarabi looks like life has been harder on her than it was.

Is Sarabi a one-eyed kitty, or has she just got a mother of a hangover?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Chococat posted:

Welp the child named them so they're here to stay. Meet (Professor) Macaroni & (Mister) Cheese.

"You named me what?!"

Also how dare you attempt to avoid using their distinguished gentlemanly titles! :colbert: