Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

so my sister and her husband (who are living with me/my family briefly while they look for a new place) brought in a new Corgi puppy, which initially my orange cats were not a huge fan of, but my younger one has started to warm up and occasionally tries to play with the puppy a bit:

But the puppy, being a puppy, doesn't know how to hold back when he's playing and so whenever he goes too hard, his playmate meows at which point his older brother jumps to action and growls, totally ready to gently caress the puppy up if he doesn't let up. It's amazing and I love my cats so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

my cat is norris posted:

today is oslo's birthday

Happy birthday, Oslo and littermates!

YeahTubaMike posted:

First of all, happy belated birthday, Oslo! :kimchi:

Second of all, if he's Oslo and his sister is Helsinki, is his other sibling Stockholm?

my cat is norris posted:

The other one there is actually Berlin! The other kittens (off to good homes) were Tokyo and Nairobi...I think.

I’ve never felt a stronger urge to share pictures of my cat Amsterdam than seeing these posts

And here’s one of my other cat Ahab (unfortunately not named after a European capital city) because he was being a goof at the vet the other day:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

obviously orange cat best cat but that is a very handsome grey tabby, this picture makes him look like he’s shaded like Spider-Man Noir

for content: my sister bought her dog a bandanna and it was the perfect size to be a cat cape. Here’s Amsterdam, ready to leap tall counters in a single bound to rescue some food from tragically suffocating in its packaging. (He stole and ate a tomato other day this cat had the weirdest taste)