Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

ewe2 posted:

That is a cute widdle ginger:3 He will chew EVERYTHING, mine still does at nearly 5yo

my big orange bruiser, Fat Newton would like to agree...but change that to gum everything cos he got stomatitis and lost most of his toofs :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004
Hey guys...give your magnificent orange beasts a hug from me please.

We lost our orange and white fluffbutt Newton from a saddle thrombus a few weeks back and it's hitting us hard atm :( It's just not the same without our SmugCat around! I'll try and post a pic if I can figure out how...

Give them loves from some orange-catless internet strangers :)

Disco Salmon
Jun 19, 2004

Eifert Posting posted:

Take it from someone who's lost a lot of dogs over the years, the ache only really goes away when you get back on the horse.

It won't be the one you lost but it'll be the one you get.

oh we have lost so many pets over my lifetime...I know the routine :) ATM sadly, I am looking at our memorial shelf, and there are 7 little jars/boxes on it with their little pawprints. We are down to 4 cats now, and its a good number. It just seems strange to not have our big orange dude with us, but as always happens with us....we will run into the one who needs us and that we need in our lives in the future. Might be a few days..maybe a few months or longer...but we always end up finding each other lol We are cat magnets for kitties with no homes, you see. For some reason, they all come to us and we either find their homes, or find them a home, or we end up seeing we were meant to be and we end up with another cat.

I'm lucky with my husband...he is a crazy cat man :) So if either of us ends up with the "surprise" kitten/cat showing up at work or under a car or something, then we both know its all good to the other person.