Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

:britain:
I agree with the above comment. The Apprentice has felt very tired this season. The tasks have been generally bland, the people involved are quite boring. I think we were spoilt in [last season - I think?] with characters like Myles, Neil, and of course Jason Leech.

Dan had the potential to be another dopey Jason-style character, so missed opportunity there. I think he could have provided some funny moment. Scott also entertained me when he started to go a little insane.

Other than that, boring this year.

Edit: On the plus side, I found out about The Genius Game which I have found to be far more entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

This is the first season I've watched, where do I find the old seasons to watch online, I've tried Youtube but not all the seasons aren't there

Some of the seasons are hard to find, but I watched nearly all of the Seasons on Youtube. They do take some finding though.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

It was great to see Dick Woods get humbled.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

Khablam posted:

"get good quality men" and the women will come?

Whilst this is true as a concept, a simple paywall won't completely keep bad quality people away.

Source: Leper's Colony.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

crispix posted:

Or a big winky

This will most definitely be a regular occurence.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

I must admit, I did prefer the old format of searching for an Apprentice, as it makes absolutely no sense to put the candidates through 10 weeks of tasks, only for them to be let down by a business plan.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

Two hours to go, and I'm placing my bet on Joseph to lose the task, but win the Competition.

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

I agree with what someone said earlier. Joseph would make a better apprentice than business partner. I liked him throughout the series, but in the final, and the subsequent "You're Fired" Episode, it became clear that what he cares about is very materialistic and superficial. He will fit right in with last year's winner, Mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic X
Jul 1, 2015

gret posted:

It's a show about business and making money, so I don't see the problem here.

No I get that of course, but I thought he had a bit more integrity about him. You want people with integrity to do well. In the end we got a Del Boy.

• Locked thread