Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
It's good to laugh, in these tough times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless nether. You will all mine diamonds

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*slams table* You don't get it do you. A Gamer has died. A gamer has died before he could prosper. *crushes piss bottle in hand* Cunting lovely fedora McBaconater Dew! rear end!! *breaks down crying hysterically(

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*slams table* You don't get it do you. A Gamer has died. A gamer has died before he could prosper. *crushes piss bottle in hand* Cunting lovely fedora McBaconater Dew! rear end!! *breaks down crying hysterically(

Chill out, he was practically a normie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Chill out, he was practically a normie

Not that I agree with Daikatana Ritsu's sarcastic tone, but Minecraft, especially heavily modded minecraft, is actually quite the gamer's game and it gets a bad rap just because some fans are young.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the true essence of gaming is only to be found in the gleam of the monitor in a child's eyes

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
F

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Not that I agree with Daikatana Ritsu's sarcastic tone, but Minecraft, especially heavily modded minecraft, is actually quite the gamer's game and it gets a bad rap just because some fans are young.

My 10 year old brother plays Minecraft a lot, and I'm somewhat sure i'd be kinda sad if he died.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

apropos to nothing posted:

the true essence of gaming is only to be found in the gleam of the monitor in a child's eyes

I'm afraid... You need to turn your monitor on

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I didnt like Minecraft until i heard the beautiful haunting soundtrack. Then it all.....clicked, so to speak. Now i cant imagine a day without at least one hour spent playing Mcraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I didnt like Minecraft until i heard the beautiful haunting soundtrack. Then it all.....clicked, so to speak. Now i cant imagine a day without at least one hour spent playing Mcraft.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Nooner posted:

no one is going to get that head stone in 30 years and 100 years from onw everyoen will be wondering who the dead retard was lol

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Y'know y'all, there was a time when I disrespected this forum, and thought it was rear end. But when a piece of poo poo from GBS cops a probie off a .50 cal shitpost like this one...gives me pause.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

Y'know y'all, there was a time when I disrespected this forum, and thought it was rear end. But when a piece of poo poo from GBS cops a probie off a .50 cal shitpost like this one...gives me pause.

Being a little punk rear end about gaming and gamers in this forum is going to get your dome split. That's just how it is. We love games... but you gently caress with gamers... and your done. Welcome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh look at me, I'm to cool for gaming. Oh yeah? *Blasts your head off with a shotgun* Then why are you posting in a video game forum. Oh wait. *Shoots your hands off and unplugs your keyboard* You're not...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It really is that simple folks. Grow up if your gonna post here. No need for hate.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This guy is lurking here and his name is epic. http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?userid=145958&action=getinfo But I wonder if he has a chill vibe toward gamers? Don't let me down, Assfuck Jones.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

This guy is lurking here and his name is epic. http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?userid=145958&action=getinfo But I wonder if he has a chill vibe toward gamers? Don't let me down, Assfuck Jones.

he has the world GBS in his title twice. i don't trust him

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Wormskull posted:

He's rear end

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

he has the world GBS in his title twice. i don't trust him

lol

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

God bless your son, he is in a better place now, playing all these cool video games that have come out and will come out.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Holy poo poo. Assfuck Jones is some drat win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not looking at forums other than this one freaks me out because I simply can't believe some of the poo poo people are still talking about in them.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

Oh look at me, I'm to cool for gaming. Oh yeah? *Blasts your head off with a shotgun* Then why are you posting in a video game forum. Oh wait. *Shoots your hands off and unplugs your keyboard* You're not...

Lolled at this driving to work today. Thinking about destroying some haters hands with a Remington and the unplugging that stupid fuckers keyboard. So much win

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Michaellaneous posted:

God bless your son, he is in a better place now, playing all these cool video games that have come out and will come out.

This guy should be probated on sight

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

lol

double lol

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the picture in the OP made me sad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell imagine the insane Heavily Modded hijinks he could be running on the big gaming rig in the sky mates... Holy crap... Faithful32 texture pack... Insane shaders... Motherfucking Nuclear Reactors and poo poo he could run like 4 mad packs with of poo poo on that thing. Just hope he remembered to set the RAM allotment properly in the launcher is all but from there, it's smooth God drat sailing. poo poo and the ping in Heaven must be off the chain.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Not your typical post but wanted to share my son's headstone..

Bolverkur posted:

the picture in the OP made me sad

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lols respectfully.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Fuckass Johnson...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Assfuck Jones

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

apropos to nothing posted:

Let's all keep our monitor's On for 60 seconds today at Noon EST as a sign of respect.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
he's gaming with god now

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cryingcraft ;_;

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal
when i was a kid me and my friends thought that peeing in a girls butt made them pregnant
i wonder if this kid died thinking the same thing

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

that kind of innocence...really hits me in the feels dang

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

that kind of innocence...really hits me in the feels dang

[in guile's voice] yeah me too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU