Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Wormskull posted:

I hope my headstone or urn says 4 Strength 4 Stam Leather Belt?!

that would be epic af

*opens the 4str 4stam song on yotube*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Average Bear posted:

Bury me with my money

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Dongicus posted:

it reminds me of the dude who killed himself years ago over an ipod and ppl would visit his grave irl and stick their ipods on it and take pics

he was an hero

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

the best way to honor the life of this rad lil gamer is to post all the sweet memes he woulda loved IMHO. everyone pound out a pepe for him

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
We have no way of knowing what kind of memes he liked. To take random shots in the dark would be disrespectful.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
Just goes to show that for some, the games never end.

Nihnoz
Aug 24, 2009

ararararararararararara

Nooner posted:

no one is going to get that head stone in 30 years and 100 years from onw everyoen will be wondering who the dead retard was lol

lmao

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Nooner posted:

no one is going to get that head stone in 30 years and 100 years from onw everyoen will be wondering who the dead retard was lol

I'm sure your post history will be around in some form or another

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

We have no way of knowing what kind of memes he liked. To take random shots in the dark would be disrespectful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread